Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You just know the Pies are going to come back and win this one, I'm not watching anymore, instead I'll check the score in 30 minutes and turn it on if the Kangaroos have it in the bag half way through the 4th.

The sycophantic kowtowing to the Pies if they win will be vomit worthy, could not sit through it.
I owe my apologies. I was incredibly wrong, the Pies did indeed ass their way back from 54 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpires should have not given us advantage and they should have paid 50 there.

How do these decisions keep working out for the Pies?

Incredible. Fly a genius to build an entire game plan out of knowing the umpires will choke and swallow the whistle.

It’s crazy how much they have been consistently been allowed to get away with late in games for the past two years.

North shouldn’t have given up a 9 goal lead but that non call at the end is unforgivable. Saw some Pies supporter on Twitter saying the umpires putting the whistle away at the end of the game is good for the game. Good for the game or good for Collingwood? No wonder they spend the last 5 minutes of each game just falling on top of the ball. At what point does an umpire have the kahunas to blow a free against them?

Posters on these type of forums go on about statistics, tactics, umpires and such. But the real beauty of football is kicking back on a Sunday arvo and enjoying the spectacle of the Magpies getting smashed and humbled by , well, anyone really. Good times.
You just had to, didn’t you.

quaynor pushes north player into teammate. They take each other out. Play on goal to collingwood
Daicos caught holding the ball. Ignored. Play on
Two Collingwood players infringe and a 50 should be awarded. Ignored and play on.
Norf shouldn’t lose from 54 up but that was poor umpiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back