Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Love this. While some teams are trying to work out how they can get 2 or 3 half backs who can kick the ball well, Hawthorn is loading up with their whole back line. This goes a long way to explaining why they have relatively few turnovers which I touched on in our Hawthorn match preview thread a few weeks ago.

A Lions backline with the smalls being Keidean Coleman, Darcy Wilmot, Shadeau Brain and Dayne Zorko on the bench rotating through would be a bloody good disposal group, throw in a fit Tom Doedee who is noted as a very good distributor, then you have talls Payne and Andrews taking the safe options.

Not sure where that leaves Lester and Starcevich though.:think:

Hopefully Nick Larkey has a day out and kicks 10(already has 2 10 minutes in), Kangaroos be a good chance of a win if that happens.

Love this. While some teams are trying to work out how they can get 2 or 3 half backs who can kick the ball well, Hawthorn is loading up with their whole back line. This goes a long way to explaining why they have relatively few turnovers which I touched on in our Hawthorn match preview thread a few weeks ago.

All the more reason to pick Shadeau Brain.

Posters on these type of forums go on about statistics, tactics, umpires and such. But the real beauty of football is kicking back on a Sunday arvo and enjoying the spectacle of the Magpies getting smashed and humbled by , well, anyone really. Good times.

Posters on these type of forums go on about statistics, tactics, umpires and such. But the real beauty of football is kicking back on a Sunday arvo and enjoying the spectacle of the Magpies getting smashed and humbled by , well, anyone really. Good times.
Missed the first half but I'm watching now. So Collingwood will come back and win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know the Pies are going to come back and win this one, I'm not watching anymore, instead I'll check the score in 30 minutes and turn it on if the Kangaroos have it in the bag half way through the 4th.

The sycophantic kowtowing to the Pies if they win will be vomit worthy, could not sit through it.

You just know the Pies are going to come back and win this one, I'm not watching anymore, instead I'll check the score in 30 minutes and turn it on if the Kangaroos have it in the bag half way through the 4th.

The sycophantic kowtowing to the Pies if they win will be vomit worthy, could not sit through it.
Norf getting it done, not even the Pies can ass their way back into this one.

Great minds; I’m the same, cant stand Pies games at the best of times and briefly turned it over, Nick Daicos clearly HTB and umpires see nothing and thought here we go, pies will win

Yep, already muted the TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back