Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Sicily plays for them whenever they play us. The influence he has on their performance is mind boggling.

Their two main tall defenders, Sicily and frost, are 30 and 32 next year.

One of the rare games where you almost knew 20 seconds into the game that it was going to be a bit of a reaming.

Giants were 3 or 4 paces off the game from the get go. Still a lot of time left but I don’t know how they turn this around.

One of the rare games where you almost knew 20 seconds into the game that it was going to be a bit of a reaming.

Giants were 3 or 4 paces off the game from the get go. Still a lot of time left but I don’t know how they turn this around.
Much like Nostradamus, this plays different 15 minutes later.

(Having said that, GWS will probably still collapse.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much like Nostradamus, this plays different 15 minutes later.

(Having said that, GWS will probably still collapse.)

Always the risk of expressing an opinion!

It’s partly context. GCS has a relatively mature list around the ball, down back and up forward…at least compared to north who were bottom of the ladder. Gcs should be around finals this year. So it’s a really pathetic performance to roll out.

Whereas the comparisons to fages year 1…who was coaching a spoon team. Although I agree Fages would never have said that.

He probably wouldn’t have said that if they had managed at least one win away as well. Wasn’t just about losing to North, it’s been about Gold Coast just completely failing in effort and overall performance when they travel.

Disgusting decision not to award Hogan a mark.

Then of course the seas part for Cripps for a goal down the other end.

Two goal turnaround on one umpiring howler but what's new?
Jesse Hogan now treating every marking contest like it's a catch in cricket. Making sure the little men in green can't possibly have any excuse to take it off him.

Looks like Richmond have reverted to that well renowned match winning tactic of playing Noah Balta in the forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back