Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I had a gun to my head and the Wizard was kicking for my life I’d just tell them to pull the trigger.
Is this guy the self-proclaimed ‘Wizard’ and either way it’s pretty embarrassing

The Wiz Seinfeld GIF

I was just thinking this. Imagine Fagan saying this in his first season with the Lions. Two coaches with very different approaches, and levels of patience
Not saying what's right or wrong but I always found when a coach started using the F or C word it didn't help much.

He really shouldn't do that publicly either

Again Ben King is a phoney. He's fake. Gone missing when the game is on the line. Got out bodied, no desire for the contest. Doesn't throw his body into anything when he needed to stand up. Feel sorry for the Suns who have to put up with that bloke as the centrepiece for the forward line. He's Ben Brown 2.0. A lead up forward who plays for free kicks.

Casboult would straighten them up immensely.

It’s partly context. GCS has a relatively mature list around the ball, down back and up forward…at least compared to north who were bottom of the ladder. Gcs should be around finals this year. So it’s a really pathetic performance to roll out.

Whereas the comparisons to fages year 1…who was coaching a spoon team. Although I agree Fages would never have said that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back