Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How have we copped at $40k fine for our handling of the Harris Andrews concussion but Carlton got off with a stern talking to for their handling of the Harry McKay concussion??

Also the AFL carry on over Tom Greens podcast is embarrassing. The game is going the same was as society. To the dogs

How have we copped at $40k fine for our handling of the Harris Andrews concussion but Carlton got off with a stern talking to for their handling of the Harry McKay concussion??

Also the AFL carry on over Tom Greens podcast is embarrassing. The game is going the same was as society. To the dogs
relevant quote

The sanction takes into account the $10,000 suspended sanction from the previous breach by Brisbane in the 2023 NAB AFLW Grand Final, a $20,000 fine to be paid immediately (and to be included in the Soft Cap), and a $10,000 fine suspended and only payable if there is another breach in either AFL or AFLW prior to the end of the 2025.

Now, why we got the $10,000 fine and Carlton didn't.. I guess due to the fact ours went over 3qr break so they assume should factor into it? Who knows. I forgot if Carltons did or not...

How bad is Charlie Dixon now?

When are Port subbing off Charlie Dixon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it every week but I’m still in disbelief at the frees Curnow gets inside 50.

I have no issue with it if everyone got them. But most other key forwards are held, scragged, arm-chopped with impunity.

Curnow gets a scratch and they fall over themselves to pay it.

I have no issue with it if everyone got them. But most other key forwards are held, scragged, arm-chopped with impunity.

Curnow gets a scratch and they fall over themselves to pay it.

Not just key forwards. If our Charlie got the free kicks their Charlie did, he'd be a shot at the Coleman. Opponents start with a fist full of his jump by default...

Not just key forwards. If our Charlie got the free kicks their Charlie did, he'd be a shot at the Coleman. Opponents start with a fist full of his jump by default...
Not the way that he is kicking for goal this year.
The VFL need to keep at least one Victorian club in the top 4 somehow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back