Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t Mario previously live in Doncaster and vomit all over his Richmond jumper?
And before that he lived in the Mushroom Kingdom and had to rescue a princess!

This made me laugh back then, and makes me laugh even more now.
If ladder was based on % they’d be sitting 15th 😂

My biggest takeaway from that is when they show the run home. 1 game outside Victoria in those final 10 games which is against us in Round 24.

Even stranger is the Rounds 21-23

v Freo at the MCG
v Suns at Marvel
v Swans at Marvel

Why do they have 3 consecutive games in Vic against interstate sides?

Draw is ******.

My biggest takeaway from that is when they show the run home. 1 game outside Victoria in those final 10 games which is against us in Round 24.

v Freo at the MCG
v Suns at Marvel
v Swans at Marvel

Draw is ******.
And just abit of icing on the cake he says Geelong and Port are out of the race for the top eight.

As Dylan said “don’t speak to soon for the wheels still in spin”

v Freo at the MCG
v Suns at Marvel
v Swans at Marvel

Draw is ******.
AFL is *****
Fixture has almost nil integrity, MRO is biased and inconsistent, Tribunal is worse...tackling is now a fiasco with fans, media, players and clubs totally confused.
AFL desperately needs a genuine feel for the game and serious leadership, not the mickey mouse rubbish we are being served up by the current bunch of clowns.

v Freo at the MCG
v Suns at Marvel
v Swans at Marvel

Draw is ******.

So there won't be any doubt when Bombers get beaten by all that they didn't deserve the finals spot.

I'm sure even the players would prefer to play interstate than in front of their fans based on current form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back