Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints can still finish 7th. Possibly higher.
That is if a truckload of other results go their way and a lot of clubs get stuck at 12 wins.

Less probability of that happening so I don't see Saints making it with a 12-11 record, even if they win all 4 games in front of them.

Bizarre that there's a standalone game this arvo... And it's a battle for the wooden spoon. Haven't even thought to turn the telly on.

And then tonight we have 2 matches on simultaneously which both arguably deserve to be standalone games.

For what it's worth, I reckon I'll be sticking with the Port v Swans game so I don't have to tolerate what will no doubt be a veritable Pendlebury vomit fest 🤮
The AFL couldn't continuously stuff up on so, so many levels this year if they tried. Again, shows how incompetent this Administration really is. The fixturing has been a debacle this year to go along with so much else yet they'll pat themselves on the back at what a tight year the comp has been as if they played a part in it.

Did you know he has a basketball background?If they mention that tonight the TV is at risk.
You'd think he would have been better than Jordan the way they bang on about his basketball. For that reason, it'll be the Port game on my tele tonight.

Perhaps I'll get lucky and Sanjeev my Uber driver yesterday will be commentating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The variability in time given to blow the whistle after the tackle is just another opportunity for inconsistency

A crow is tackled and the ump waits for ever until a Geelong player can get the ball and run forward. 2 minutes later a quicker whistle pings Fog just before he got a handball to a teammate

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back