Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Health check on the Sack Hinkley thread #472 or whatever we're up to now?
Usually in these circumstances they're incandescent with range because of the threat that he'll be re-signed
isvdyiij82jb1.jpg

Seems strangely quiet right now tbh though

Usually in these circumstances they're incadescent with range because of the threat that he'll be re-signed
View attachment 2067736

Seems strangely quiet right now tbh though
Serious question and I can't be bothered looking, but does anyone know how many club boards here actually have a "Sack <coach>" thread?

Holy crap just saw the Port /Syd scores , what on earth has happened to Sydney 🥺
Train Station Racing GIF by Burger Records
Until they met the Lions.
world burn GIF
After playing the Lions, then Freo.

Train Station Racing GIF by Burger Records
Until they met the Lions.
world burn GIF
After playing the Lions, then Freo.
The rot started with Freo, then Saints got hold of them.
Sydney beat North and we beat them by two points, Bulldogs thumped them and now Port are humiliating them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Away QF against Port in first week of finals 😬

View attachment 2067810
Finishing in that ladder would be a QF @ Sydney which I wouldn't worry about. Mind you, we also thumped Port in Adelaide 6 weeks ago, so, feeling pretty good about things right now

Serious question and I can't be bothered looking, but does anyone know how many club boards here actually have a "Sack <coach>" thread?
We hide ours under a more innocuous name.

Finishing in that ladder would be a QF @ Sydney which I wouldn't worry about. Mind you, we also thumped Port in Adelaide 6 weeks ago, so, feeling pretty good about things right now
Yeah, my mistake. Seems we've overtaken Sydney as Premiership favourites too, if sportsbet is anything to go by

Carlton screwed but seriously they may as well legalise throwing and or incorrect disposal.Easily 20 or 30 for both sides.
Hill just handed the ball with one hand.

Carlton screwed but seriously they may as well legalise throwing and or incorrect disposal.Easily 20 or 30 for both sides.
Hill just handed the ball with one hand.
Collingwood player does a sling tackle over the boundary line, Carlton player hits head on ground. It's as though it didn't happen.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back