Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Earlier this year

Could just stay in Sydney for a week
I think if it was Perth, would definitely be worthwhile. Sydney I think should be unlikely. Only a 90 minute flight. Probably wouldn't get it but at least ask for a day/twilight game.

Highly inefficient game here. Both teams going to be buggered very quickly for relatively little reward at this rate.

God I hope the Dogs win today and set up a match against the Hawks. The media’s over the top obsession with both is sickening so it’ll be good one being knocked out immediately and hopefully the other the following week but knowing their luck, they’ll get to stay in Melbourne and play Geelong.

I'm tipping Saints to beat the Blues, Dogs and Dockers to win their games which would have us up against the Dockers in the EF and a win would see us play the loser of Swans v Giants in a semi final.

:eek: Although my recent tipping form would mean the Blues, Giants and Port win and we play the Dogs in the EF and if we won the loser of Swans v Cats in a semi final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the head clash between Bontempelli and Tom Green. Will be interesting if either team gets scheduled for the Thursday night. Would be an 11 day break 🤔

Is Liam Jones in suspension trouble for the tackle earlier in the game on Aaron Cadman?

I think if it was Perth, would definitely be worthwhile. Sydney I think should be unlikely. Only a 90 minute flight. Probably wouldn't get it but at least ask for a day/twilight game.

Highly inefficient game here. Both teams going to be buggered very quickly for relatively little reward at this rate.

Stay in Sydney with 5 hours of goal kicking practice a day

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back