Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t cop Chris Scott but Hinkley made him look like a gentleman and a scholar in the post-match pressers.

I’d say so, KP.

I’m lurking neutral boards reading neutral supporter takes on the preliminary final to stop myself thinking about any further matches. And obviously because I’m lame, in a basement and a massive idiot
We're not going to be neutral here PG.

Hope you smash them in a couple weeks. Breaking that 119 record would be nice.

I’d say so, KP.

I’m lurking neutral boards reading neutral supporter takes on the preliminary final to stop myself thinking about any further matches. And obviously because I’m lame, in a basement and a massive idiot
Sound like my kinda person PG ;)
Hope your boys kill those Footscray rats in the GF and I hope they can get Neil over there to present the cup - I reckon every footy fan in the country would shed a tear.

Just hope Max is holding the Cup , he's a great bloke , but im biased as he's from my club.
The alternative is difficult for me to consider

Last edited:
I like Bob, one of our biggest media supporters (of course second to the dogs)

Just got appointed Head of Football Operations for Freo

Just got appointed Head of Football Operations for Freo
Very good get by Freo.
He comes across as a sincere and thoughtful man - he was brilliant during the Goodes saga and I believe he will do wonders for their culture and will work very well with Longmuir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2005 GF replay on Fox Footy now. Hunter from WCE carrying on like a meth'd up flog against Micky O in the first couple of minutes.

Watching now it's a great contest. 2006 and 2012 were on earlier - we have been involved in some classics!

1st quarter summary
Whoever says high pressure, low scoring games are shit needs their head read.
Tackling has been huge from the swans, but our lack of midfield speed has us getting caught on the fast break. Took a while for our players to get into it, but once the nerves settled controlled things a lot better. LRT has been huge patrolling the half back line. Jolly has given away a few dumb free kicks. Kirky with some good hands but **** he looks slow. Goodes getting his hands on it a bit and Hall looking angry. Judd getting plenty of it but not overly damaging with his disposals.

2nd quarter summary
Goodes with leather poisoning early in the second. All over the field. Pressure dropped from both sides early in the quarter to the benefit of the swans whose composed ball use and lowering of the eyes going forward paid dividends. Some quality crumbing efforts from the forwards resulted in a goal to Goodes. Last 5 minutes of the quarter was played largely down the Eagles end but relentless pressure and tackling from the backline stifled the Eagles attack.

It's hard to believe we were goalless in the third quarter, I think it was more of an indicator of how hard goals were to come by, rather than us playing poorly...

It's hard to believe we were goalless in the third quarter, I think it was more of an indicator of how hard goals were to come by, rather than us playing poorly...
Couple of set shot misses and couple of dropped marks plus an arsey bounce and arsey kick from the eagles. Could have been a very relaxing final quarter had a bit if luck swung our way that quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back