Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf Norf Norf

You are truly the #### stain of the AFL
:D :D :D :D

Didn't give a yelp today

Up and coming team my arse

Warning: if you see a crazed looking man with a liston blade roaming the streets aimlessly, please ring 1300MELTDOWNMARIO

Biffinator

Plenty to go around.....

TEA%20TOWEL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hands up if you are having a Norf of a day.

Haven't seen you here on the Bay in quite some time Biff, we've really missed your mature & sophisticated input particularly on matters concerning the subject of this thread. :)

Oh, and I stopped off on the way home today to grab a quarter pounder meal from maccas for lunch. I'll probably need to take a massive Norf later when its digested.

Haven't seen you here on the Bay in quite some time Biff, we've really missed your mature & sophisticated input particularly on matters concerning the subject of this thread. :)

Oh, and I stopped off on the way home today to grab a quarter pounder meal from maccas for lunch. I'll probably need to take a massive Norf later when its digested.

Nice Work Bosk

I know the feeling.

Hands up if you are having a Norf of a day.

After catching three disconnecting buses to work using my government subsidied annual ticket, I discovered few of my colleagues were willing to support the three year plan I had previously proposed to stay at the Melbourne branch. I've seen a few jobs go in Tassie and even Ballarat, but after the family (of three) went berko at the thought of moving to the Gold Coast a few years back, I thought it best to keep these intentions to myself. To top off my morning, I was ninth in line when the canteen opened and missed out on the Special for the Day, instead ordering the "Chicken Surprise". At least me and the missus have got a barbie to look forward to at a mate's place tonight that even the boss said he would come by.

...so in short, Biff- yeah.

Guys, it is November. it is time to chill out. Mind you, the other day I stopped at Maccas and ate a Big Mac. True to form, I norfed the toilet bowl on the next morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Norf

Back