Vintage Bay Norf

Should this thread be short listed for the 2011 TOTY?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf and Carlollies should amalgamate

A combined team would be competitive
Carlton North already has the legitimacy of being a suburb, like Tasmania, without a football team.

It's finally time for the deprived denizens of Rathdowne St Village and Canning Street to have a team.

The run down Melbourne Cemetery precinct is the perfect spot for a new roofed stadium with the added benefit of supporters being able to brief dear old great gran graveside on the flogging they expect to receive before the match.

Carlton North already has the legitimacy of being a suburb, like Tasmania, without a football team.

It's finally time for the deprived denizens of Rathdowne St Village and Canning Street to have a team.

The run down Melbourne Cemetery precinct is the perfect spot for a new roofed stadium with the added benefit of supporters being able to brief dear old great gran graveside on the flogging they expect to receive before the match.

I have long supported building over that bone orchard that is a complete waste of space.

Any chance lolnorf can still 3 peat the spoon?

I Believe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least their captain stood up for... Checks notes.... 6 disposals against the 18th placed side

Actually 5, including a zero disposal 2nd half.

His thread on the North board is not pleasant reading.
Can LDU captain?
He'll be a beast next season

Can LDU captain?
He'll be a beast next season

I would have said no a year ago, let him concentrate on being a gun. There has also been the view that he doesn't want it. But he's our best player and is leading by example, so maybe.

Personally, I'm a Jy fan but he's had a very stop-start season with injuries and suspension.

For the good times, everyone should look up into the sky and mutter the immortal word "NORF"

Did we ever find out who coined this immortal word?

For the good times, everyone should look up into the sky and mutter the immortal word "NORF"

Did we ever find out who coined this immortal word?

Definition of 'Norf'

Norf in British English​

abbreviation for
Norfolk

Collins English Dictionary. Copyright © HarperCollins Publishers

Norfolk in British English​

(ˈnɔːfək IPA Pronunciation Guide )
noun
a county of E England, on the North Sea and the Wash: low-lying, with large areas of fens in the west and the Broads in the east; rich agriculturally.​

Vintage Bay Norf

Back