North Melbourne Priority Pick 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The win loss says yes
The win loss doesn't tell the full story, don't dodge the question.

Do you think North has a talented young roster with a very good and capable head coach?

The win loss doesn't tell the full story, don't dodge the question.

Do you think North has a talented young roster with a very good and capable head coach?
The win loss is factual

Anything else is subjective and shouldn’t be factored in

The win loss is factual

Anything else is subjective and shouldn’t be factored in
It absolutely should be, the club should not be given handouts if the league is of the view that the situation is not as bad.

You just want the handout while also being able to say the future is amazing.

You had pick 1 last year, pick 1 this year and a new head coach with Logue and possibly Hill coming in.

That addresses the need for experienced talent while also getting rid of the dead beat coach. All year North fans have claimed they were the issue, now the AFL has helped address that concern and it is not enough.

Correct which I’m arguing they shouldn’t have

Just like they didn’t in the past until they changed their minds on how pps are awarded to our detriment

you boys were one of the many clubs lucky to get your fix tho at the high end
They did it because with hard and fast rules teams tanked to get extra picks. If you want to be grumpy at anyone be grumpy with Melbourne

Griffin Logue for pick 900 or something? Don't mind if we do!

I don't. Their supporters encompass some of the most unhinged deranged morons I've ever had the displeasure of coming into contact with in my life.
We love you too,
Have you taken hirdys picture down from the bedroom wall yet, or does that still bring to many tears?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hoping we bring in your ex coach considering what he did with your flogstain of a list.

Given that you failed to woo Clarko, it makes sense that you'd go with North's sloppy seconds

They responded to your bantering kind of posts with much the same, and you call it a "melt"? Really?
It'd be more surprising if a Bombers supporter didn't cry their little eyes out over some light ribbing lol

Pretty happy with the results. I thought the AFL would tell us to go away after landing Clarko - especially given that he'll partially be paid outside the cap.

Not even sure of the point of these picks.

A second and third round pick will get you a fringe 22 player or worse.

Gives them an avenue to trade for senior experienced fringe players, whilst not having to use their existing picks which is important North continue to bring more youth through the door... although like Carlton, it wont help if they cant develop the talent.

The only ones crying their eyes out are the North supporters that didn't get the handouts they thought they deserved for committing the equivalent of football seppuku. But thanks for the additional melt. 🙂
Do you know what the word 'melt' means in this context?

The only ones crying their eyes out are the North supporters that didn't get the handouts they thought they deserved for committing the equivalent of football seppuku. But thanks for the additional melt. 🙂

For sure, for sure

lets go essington.gif

That's kind of the idea, I think. Good enough that they could be used as sweeteners or bundled as a package, but not good enough to basically gift North players.

Clubs will be more reasonable for a new club, not so much one where it in general was self inflicted to a large degree. Could they have used Brown, etc.

Feel they got this right, give them picks but they must be traded they don’t need more kids- they need experience.

Gutting your club on purpose and then receiving high priority picks would have set a bad precedent. Got what they deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back