The Duke
May 31, 2007
Jackson Wink Acad.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Broncos
A couple of hours out.

Rumours of Swallow and Shuey being late outs.

Majak flexing the biceps, and Nic Nat taking a nervous pre-game dump as we speak.

Bring it on you ****ing Duckers!

Would love Swallow to play but nothing they've said (we'll name him, give him every chance etc) has made me confident. Strangely confident how well they can manage without him, though, with Ben10 and Jack stepping up.

Nervous. The start can't come too soon.

This what I want to see from the first bounce.
Goldy a beautiful palm down to JZ, who fires off a quick handball to Basti, Basti lays the slipper in and boots it into the goal square.... MAJAK!! stands on the head of Glass and takes MOTC!!

Goes back and arrogantly pings the goal.

This what I want to see from the first bounce.
Goldy a beautiful palm down to JZ, who fires off a quick handball to Basti, Basti lays the slipper in and boots it into the goal square.... MAJAK!! stands on the head of Glass and takes MOTC!!

Goes back and arrogantly pings the goal.

I doubt Glass's arm will leave Majak all night.

Will be watching the computer instead of the tv as usual , the umpires and commentators will make me want to smash the tv, so if it is close at the end some how long to go updates would be appreciated. To the players, just remember my demeanour for this weekend is based on the result, so Just Do It.

Go The Mighty Roos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon time quicken your pace want this to start badly, have listened to the new daft punk album on repeat for the last 3 hours. Only 1 and 1/2 listens left wooo hoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back