North Melbourne VS Fitzroy Footage

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt's

Debutant
Nov 28, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi

I am searching for footage of any games that North Melbourne played Fitzroy.

I have some games against North Melbourne if you would like to swap.

I am willing to pay any cost involved.

Thanks

I've got some footage from a couple of Fitzroy games in the 80s. But I'd have to copy from one video tape to another. PM me if you really want it and I'll see what i can do.

kangaroo7 said:
I've got some footage from a couple of Fitzroy games in the 80s. But I'd have to copy from one video tape to another. PM me if you really want it and I'll see what i can do.
So you aren't prepared for him to bend over? I hope that doesn't mean you are willing to be bent over.

I would be very interested in those games from the 80's. I have got some games as well from the late 70's, 80's and 90's. I can do a swap. Thanks

Matt's said:
I would be very interested in those games from the 80's. I have got some games as well from the late 70's, 80's and 90's. I can do a swap. Thanks

PM me...i'll help you out - i have pretty much everything from 80's - 2006 season - from sevens big league,ABC Winners and games from name a game.
North v Fitzroy games i have both games from 82 & 83 - games from84,85,86,87,88,89, only games that were not televised - i dont have obviously.
Im converting all my videos to dvd on my dvd recorder now,so i can do them in dvd if you like.
Im into late 70's now as im coverered from 1980 onwards - happy to do some swaps.

Pm me

Hi

Thanks for the reponses about Fitzroy VS North Melbourne.

I will but together a list over the weekend for you

Thanks

kangaroo7 said:

Being an old Royboy, Perhaps the 1983 game at the Junction Oval;)

anyone have the 1996 game, of North VS Fitzroy to give to Matt's. That was meant to be supposly merger game between the 2 clubs.
Lucky we did not merge with Fitzroy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Matty Rendell B.O.G.
SuperBoot on fire. G.Wilson too...........

Me sitting frustratedly in my Rossco Glendinning jumper surrounded by my Roys' supporting siblings and their raucous clan of fellow fans................including Bert Newton and that bloke from Cop Shop (with the ginger hair).

Uggggh, the memories.................

OK, enough.................it never happened :eek: . Just ask Dingster...

T'toes

My North said:
anyone have the 1996 game, of North VS Fitzroy to give to Matt's. That was meant to be supposly merger game between the 2 clubs.
Lucky we did not merge with Fitzroy.

Lucky we did not merge with Fitzroy...

Yeh, Good on you.........

I was wondering if you would be able to put a list of games that Fitzroy played against eg Melbourne, Carlton and Footscary.

There's no rush in doing the list.

Thanks Again

roo9699 said:
PM me...i'll help you out - i have pretty much everything from 80's - 2006 season - from sevens big league,ABC Winners and games from name a game.
North v Fitzroy games i have both games from 82 & 83 - games from84,85,86,87,88,89, only games that were not televised - i dont have obviously.
Im converting all my videos to dvd on my dvd recorder now,so i can do them in dvd if you like.
Im into late 70's now as im coverered from 1980 onwards - happy to do some swaps.

Pm me

When can we all come over to your place? We can BYO.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne VS Fitzroy Footage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back