Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone spot those kangas fans sitting front and centre of the tigers cheer squad? :tearsofjoy:
I did. I thought gee you are brave to sit there. Not a hope in hell I would.

North Melbourne v Richmond​

10 Cameron Zurhaar (NMFC)
8 Jy Simpkin (NMFC)
3 Luke Davies-Uniacke (NMFC)
3 Noah Cumberland (RICH)
3 Dion Prestia (RICH)
2 Robbie Tarrant (RICH)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 2nd watch of replay, i noticed that Charlie Lazzaro, who came on late as sub, had one snap at goal that didn't miss by much, one that hit the post, and appeared be on his own, right on the goal square, with about 3 and a half minutes to go, when CCJ handballed straight to Broad, when a successful over the top effort would have resulted in a gimme, did his bit ok, good onya Charlie.

Did anyone spot those kangas fans sitting front and centre of the tigers cheer squad? :tearsofjoy:
I think the GA free upgrade tickets were at that end. I tried walking around to the other side to the north cheer squad as I'd thought GA free upgrade would be in a similar section on the other side of the ground. Turns out not but a lovely attendant allowed us to sit in one of the many spare seats in a reserve members bay given we were north members.

Ending up sitting a few rows in front of I think Phil Krackoeur and the bloke with the massive beard in the north overalls that have the premiership years stitched on that I see at every game (think he's part of the cheer squad but either way you can't miss him if you've seen him at matches before).

Absolutely ripper atmosphere and the pandemonium that kicked off when the final siren went.

Lol spotted myself in 2 of Zurhaar's goals
Spotted myself up and out of my seat for the match winner. Saw several very blurry bits of myself and the wife on the replay (which she got very excited about given we are usually stuck and hidden away on level 3)

Just dropping in to tell you lads that this game was game of the round, might of been scrappy at times but **** the last 10 minutes I was outta my chair and barracking so hard for North im sure my neighbors reported me for yelling when the final siren went.

Really enjoyed it, congrats guys and good luck for the rest of the year + next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back