Game Day North v Bulldogs good Friday match 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there stat's for clangers Snake ?

Indeed there are mate, and it's quite a discrepancy when you consider that the dogs average 76.5 more disposals than us.

North: 19.5% vs Dogs 12.8%

1617313984777.png

Wat

Have you looked up the other end?
Yeah and our forward line is our biggest weakness. If we converted more or applied some F50 pressure it would help our backs enormously. Our backline has been solid, obviously a different line up today, but my point remains the same

FFS, how can 1 in every 5 disposals be a ****ing CLANGER!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

If it was just based on kicks then it's 35% !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, based on last week's effort, one reason is because Shaun Atley can't kick uncontested twenty metres to another uncontested player. I assume he kept his spot because otherwise there'd be too many changes

Are there stat's for clangers Snake ?
Was thinking about calling them "clinkers" and making like a drinking game out of it. Every time there was one I would eat a clinker. Lol, Type 2 diabetes by 3/4 time 🙃
1617315660769.png

Well, based on last week's effort, one reason is because Shaun Atley can't kick uncontested twenty metres to another uncontested player. I assume he kept his spot because otherwise there'd be too many changes

I suspect he kept his spot because no rational football analyst would can a 215 game player for one bizarre night out.

Ben Cunnington got completely tagged out of a game once, so I dunno why he's in the team either.

Indeed there are mate, and it's quite a discrepancy when you consider that the dogs average 76.5 more disposals than us.

North: 19.5% vs Dogs 12.8%

View attachment 1091937
I'm sure it has been shown that the major source of opposition scores v us comes from turnovers/clangers, therefore, improved ball security should result in less opposition scores, this is the downside of taking risks for fast play i suppose, the old change of gears scenario comes into it's own when used correctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you see now how no game plan will work until these guys can execute the basics under pressure.
Working out who can and can’t is more important..

...........or the game plan is flawed from the outset.

I suspect he kept his spot because no rational football analyst would can a 215 game player for one bizarre night out.

Ben Cunnington got completely tagged out of a game once, so I dunno why he's in the team either.
Hope your faith is rewarded - on the other hand, Shaun is ranked second in the league for turnovers; no crime in turning it over because it means you're getting it, but most players with big numbers on that metric are centre square players under heat, whereas a HBF turning it over at the rate Shaun currently is spells trouble

...........or the game plan is flawed from the outset.

Lick glue genius. The game plan will work when our players can execute the BASICS properly

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Core and Bonar are big outs for us today......bit bizarre to be typing that, I know, but both have actually been better than solid over the past 2 weeks. Both offer a bit of pace, good closing speed and most importantly have been good WITH the ball. Trouble.

If this becomes a run and gun shootout we are done...Might have to be "keepings off" game in the early stages... Mahony for sub...His lack of pace will show up if he starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back