Game Day North vs Sydney (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember Disco we have been on media street this week. I go into this game with a conservative approach lol. Plus this team are the best cheats in the game.
If the players and coaches are serious then a week of media street shouldn't mean dick. I just think a new standard has been set since the bye and the players need to (and will) continue to crack in. Wins/losses mean little to me atm, just want to see that effort!

Wardlaw back is a big in, but a shame to see WillPhil go out.

The midfield battle is just stacked from the ruck contest down.

We need to come out of the blocks and be up by a couple at quarter time.

I’m probably tipping Sydney, but its nice to wake up again on a Saturday thinking we are a decent chance to win games, which we absolutely are today.

We win this and we can officially lock the rock bottom thread.

Will LMac be a late out due to the arrival of his baby girl?

And if so who comes in for him?
I wouldn’t be surprised, but good question, who would come in from our emergencies? Phillips Stephenson or Hansen? None of them look like a logical replacement so maybe he will play and if he does I hope he’s not sleep deprived and can focus on the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Parker and Mills straight back in not playing any AFL this year. Swans seem desperate, this might work in our favour. Out are 2 quick players, in 2 underdone not so quick players.

Sitting at my desk. Looking busy till I can justify skiving off. Game day people, schnell, schnell!
;)
German Frame By Frame Animation GIF by Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back