Game Day North vs Sydney (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If both teams play well, the Swans will definitely win - due to their maturity and home ground advantage.

If the Swans are not on the ball and we bring the pressure, we’re in this up to our necks.

If we don’t bring the pressure - it’ll be ugly.

Anything could happen today. Could be bloody magnificent, could be dogshit. More excited than nervous, but mostly just hoping to see the contested efforts continue.
Yeah, this one could go anywhere between "North are rudely awakened from their dream month" to "miracle upset win - Sydney in major trouble."

Edit: LMac is named at half-forward for some reason?

All pressure is on the Swans, they'll be peeved after two losses and then Heeney out - hope we stick to what we've been good at lately and make them earn every possession etc.

Sorry to be a wet blanket here, but after 5 pretty good weeks, which should have yielded 4 wins rather than 2, coming up against the flag favourite, who have lost 2 on the trot, and are playing on their home ground, I think we will be a bit off the boil and Sydney will win reasonably comfortably.

I fervently hope that by a touch after 4 pm today, everyone on this board piles it on me saying

YOU WERE WRONG, HORACE.

1720834447533.png

Sorry to be a wet blanket here, but after 5 pretty good weeks, which should have yielded 4 wins rather than 2, coming up against the flag favourite, who have lost 2 on the trot, and are playing on their home ground, I think we will be a bit off the boil and Sydney will win reasonably comfortably.

I fervently hope that by a touch after 4 pm today, everyone on this board piles it on me saying

YOU WERE WRONG, HORACE.

View attachment 2046787
Talk about an each way bet 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty, they really need to do something about that red and white tail colours though!
200.gif

When I first read the thread title, I initially missed the 'vs' and was wondering why someone would create a thread about the North Sydney Bears, a former NRL club that hasn't been around at the top level for around 25 years. :oops:

1720837728310.png
Personally, I think the Bears were only time Red and Black looked good on an Australian Football field. :)

will be hard to beat the 26 the swans field today. Its going to be blatant they won’t hesitate to blow them.

When I first read the thread title, I initially missed the 'vs' and was wondering why someone would create a thread about the North Sydney Bears, a former NRL club that hasn't been around at the top level for around 25 years. :oops:

View attachment 2046821
Personally, I think the Bears were only time Red and Black looked good on an Australian Football field. :)
My marriage celebrant was a Bears tragic. May have played for them at one stage. Was a Gallen, related to Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back