Game Day North vs Sydney (Round 18)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My marriage celebrant was a Bears tragic. May have played for them at one stage. Was a Gallen, related to Paul.
My great-Unkle was a Bears tragic as well, he was born 1912 and was 9/10 years old when they won their only two premierships, and then in the 1990's he managed to stay alive for about 4/5 years while battling cancer, possibly because the Bears were making Prelims and a chance of winning a third Premiership. Unfortunately, it didn't happen, and he passed away a few weeks after they merged with Manly. :(

Counter Clicker GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd
Hope our bench has a counter at the ready to keep track of our interchange.

Let's Go!!

My great-Unkle was a Bears tragic as well, he was born 1912 and was 9/10 years old when they won their only two premierships, and then in the 1990's he managed to stay alive for about 4/5 years while battling cancer, possibly because the Bears were making Prelims and a chance of winning a third Premiership. Unfortunately, it didn't happen, and he passed away a few weeks after they merged with Manly. :(
Manly ****ed them too. Hope he never saw how badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get told to play on for a short kick after what's been paid as marks so far the other way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back