Northern Football League Div 1 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Div 1

Gee's your mellowed in your old age Brucey, if you were still playing the new NFL would have you apologizing on Plenty V FM and you'd be sitting up down in Burgundy Street doing a voluntary Anger Manangement Course, now reading between the lines you sound like one of those do-gooders that would be in town trying to grab and put out the Olympic Torch:D

Does anyone know the tribunal result with Santoro last night? Not on the NFL website yet.

I think you'll find if you keep dishing out compliments like that you may find yourself on the end of a banning. My mail tells me Boof will soon be taking control of this board.

well... will he or won't he??

Banning for name calling??? such a homeo

well... will he or won't he??

Banning for name calling??? such a homeo

I hear all Montmorency followers will not be welcome under the Boof's regime unless they buy a Heidelberg membership and can show proof of purchase.

In light of tomorrow I expect all and sundry to have their tips in by tonight. To do otherwise will be considered poor form.

Lest we forget

Bulls
Need I
Mont (this one’s for you ippa)
Lalor
Eltham

Bundoora
Heidelberg
Montmorency (15 goals):p
Lalor
Norf

Hmmm.

Heidelberg were/have been justifiably confident (read arrogant if you will) over past few years and now Mont are stepping up to the plate. Good Luck to them too!.

Lets hope they don't (or Let's hope that they do! ) take a tumble along the way because the bucket of proverbial shit hanging over them will make an almighty splash upon them and the stench will be noticable all over the valley.

my tips btw are

Bunnies over Slime - 40pts
Bergers over NP - 40pts
Mont over Diamo - 40 pts
WPL over lalor - 40pts
Panthers over Norf - 40 pts

My **** (sorry I meant tips) for the NFL Netball are:

Pingers over Lalor 5goals

Mernda A over Morangers 10 goals

Creek over Mernda B 3 goals

Panthers to win the bye

Hmmm.

Lets hope they don't (or Let's hope that they do! ) take a tumble along the way because the bucket of proverbial shit hanging over them will make an almighty splash upon them and the stench will be noticable all over the valley.

Hmmm some might say the same of Eltham .. re making the top 4.

Bundoora
Heidelberg
Mont
Lalor
Norf

Sometimes I just don't understand the "what happens on the field stays on the field" attitude that some adopt when serious incidents causing serious injuries occur.

Any behind the the play hits should be investigated - end of story.

Clubs calling other clubs laggers etc is deadset bullshit, because I am sure if something happened to one your own in such circumstances then you 2 would want something done about it.

Many clubs have asked foir investigations in the past - some warranted and some possibly not but they have been undertaken to ensure that the integrity of the game remains. Some of the investigations have been rather frivolous and others justified. They haven't always been called for from the participating clubs either, sometimes they have so via league officials and/or parents or spectators at the game.

Don't go throwing stones about who called for such investigation/s just adhere to it and move on.

There have been some ugly incidents over the years and not all clubs can say they have clear conscience. In fact some clubs have popped up as perrenial agressors whilst others clearly have not digressed at all.

Best you look after what you can do at your club to avoid such incidents than go around antagonising others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I just don't understand the "what happens on the field stays on the field" attitude that some adopt when serious incidents causing serious injuries occur.

Any behind the the play hits should be investigated - end of story.

Clubs calling other clubs laggers etc is deadset bullshit, because I am sure if something happened to one your own in such circumstances then you 2 would want something done about it.

Many clubs have asked foir investigations in the past - some warranted and some possibly not but they have been undertaken to ensure that the integrity of the game remains. Some of the investigations have been rather frivolous and others justified. They haven't always been called for from the participating clubs either, sometimes they have so via league officials and/or parents or spectators at the game.

Don't go throwing stones about who called for such investigation/s just adhere to it and move on.

There have been some ugly incidents over the years and not all clubs can say they have clear conscience. In fact some clubs have popped up as perrenial agressors whilst others clearly have not digressed at all.

Best you look after what you can do at your club to avoid such incidents than go around antagonising others.
KA
You'll have to post on another Board - making far too much sense for this one.

We have always stayed well clear of investigations and if incidents occur we literally take it on the chin.
quote]

Didnt Heidelberg investigate the Shane Whitnall hit last round in 2007?

What would you do if someone threw eggs on your car.

The only investigation we asked for was to the Jerry Springer show to come out to Australia and see if the Whitnall family fits the shows criteria, and you wouldn't believe it.......It does!

We have always stayed well clear of investigations and if incidents occur we literally take it on the chin.
quote]

The only investigation we asked for was to the Jerry Springer show to come out to Australia and see if the Whitnall family fits the shows criteria, and you wouldn't believe it.......It does!

Ripper! that :D:D:D:D

quote]

Now now Brucey,

Springer has standards however low they are, when its comes to having freaks on his show and i'm not so sure that the Whitnals made the standard ?? :p

WiseOne Didnt Heidelberg investigate the Shane Whitnall hit last round in 2007?[/quote said:
Whitnall was reported on the day and sent off by the umpire, therefore no investigation occured or required. Despite him not playing, Heidelberg was still able to win! :D:D:eek:

And in breaking news from the Nest:

Boof honoured his bet and dropped off the slab for condolini to pick up. Thanks Boof we now know who condo is, that is unless he sent a decoy for the collection over the bar.

Hoff was at his best tonight reading out his 2's side. His interview with Mark McGough was precious. Watch out Andrew Denton he'd play you on a break with his interviewing skills and curly questions. Then again I don't think they'd let Hoff on TV. His language's may be a bit too hot. But then again if Gordon Ramsay can get away with it why not Hoff?

Also noticed on NFL clearances that Adam Grills will be joining Jimmy Taylor at Fitzroy Reds. All the best Grilla.

Tips for this week.

Magpies
Tigers
Bulls
Dogs
Bloods

:thumbsu:

Lest We Forget Lads.

The Bulls over the Slime (as my heart breaks.......)- we rarely play well at that ground- 25 points.

Heidelberg to rebound and towel up Northcote- 9 goals.

Anything may be possible at the Diamo v Mont game given that rain is forecast and the game is at the Hurstbridge postage stamp- however you have to stick with form and say Monty by 4 goals.

Lalor to notch their second win of the year against Lakies- 3 goals.

And based on their very impressive display last week i will have to say Norf should easily account for Eltham- 8 goals.

And as much as i hate them, the Pies over the bombers by 23 points.

More breaking news from the Nest:

Franklin wonder canine wins Leader Newspapers Diamond Valley Pet Star. Owned by Bron better half of Finno. At least Finno if you're ever in the dog house you'll be well looked after with the prizes, plenty of food, medical attention, grooming etc.

Grilly's Bar and Grill closed tonight due to the Anzac Day holiday but we'll see you there next week for a chat and chew and a frothy or two.

Just back from Mont RSL which was well supported by MFC as always. Now off to watch the Bombers take care of the Magpies (hopefully).

:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back