Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

very entertaining game today, lets hope mont have a full team for next week and show some bloody discipline shit umpires or not.
bring on the fuc*in big one!

very entertaining game today, lets hope mont have a full team for next week and show some bloody discipline shit umpires or not.
bring on the fuc*in big one!

umpires a bloody disgrace!! half of those cards were not warranted at all!!dont support either team but bloomin hell how can such a dominant side as heidelberg always come away with the goods from the umpys!! it happend last year in the granny too, heidelberg were given everything. im not saying they wouldnt win anyway because they would, the bergers are the best side out there, but for fairness sake give the other teams a chance! surely that skinny dork umpire couldnt get the granny after his performance today!!:thumbsdown:

Congrats to Heidelberg, today was a training drill. Too good for Mont. Pity the game was spolied by the men in yellow with both sides in confusion as to what was going on out there. Not a good day for the league

A few of my friends saw the game and said it was the worst umpiring they have ever seen in a football game. Apparently Mont were getting cards for nothing while Heidelberg was getting away with everything. Anyone know the story.

A few of my friends saw the game and said it was the worst umpiring they have ever seen in a football game. Apparently Mont were getting cards for nothing while Heidelberg was getting away with everything. Anyone know the story.
All the umpires fault,Mont were robbed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I had seen it all last week with that goof umpire O'keefe but that was nothing until what was seen today.Surely the nfl has concerns after today's efforts, both field umpires lost control of the game and went about it the wrong way to try and gain some normality.Players went at it hard all day but were left bemused when those two twits in yellow decided to wreck what was panning out to be an enthralling contest after half time.Yellow and red cards came out for seemingly minor altercations but when that mont player was sent off after the umpire collided into him that left everyone wondering what was going on.From then on it all went paired shape and its a wonder they were able to get off the ground in one piece.Did they make it out of cramer st today?Won't be the last we hear of this, it was a complete disgrace and the nfl have some massive headaches to sort out from this game.:confused::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

mont had no chance, they lost the plot, the umpires struggeled to keep control but even that is no excuse for the massive loss. if it was close there would be some trouble. clean the fuc* up ey

The result doesn't justify the umpires erratic and stupid decision making though pal.They were a disgrace.Although mont never really looked like winning today they had it made even harder by some pathetic decisions which impacted the end result not the margin.

Heidelberg got the first 3 goals then for the next 50 minutes it was basiclly goal for goal. Up untill monty got totally f*cked over by the umpires the game could of gone either way. It wasn't Monty that lost the plot it was the umpires.

The result doesn't justify the umpires erratic and stupid decision making though pal.They were a disgrace.Although mont never really looked like winning today they had it made even harder by some pathetic decisions which impacted the end result not the margin.
Forget about the umpiring.If the leadership and behaviour from both clubs is such that it becomes a comedy of ill disciplined actions both ways,it then has to be adjudicated(unfortunately) by the appointed umpires within the rules.You then cop the consequences I believe.The problem really lies with the clubs competing and how they wish to play the game,full stop! Appears to me Heidelberg pulled their head in earlier than Mont!

After today are North a chance next week?

Yep! More so, if Mont walk down the path of blame-shifting instead of facing what really happened out there today. Regardless, the umpires are the least of their worries. Quite a few North people in the rooms after the game. To say their looking forward to it would be an understatement. Mont The Invincibles vs The Working Class Men 2.

Regards

Forget about the umpiring.If the leadership and behaviour from both clubs is such that it becomes a comedy of ill disciplined actions both ways,it then has to be adjudicated(unfortunately) by the appointed umpires within the rules.You then cop the consequences I believe.The problem really lies with the clubs competing and how they wish to play the game,full stop! Appears to me Heidelberg pulled their head in earlier than Mont!

totally agree its all about the discipline, thats what seperates teams like the bergers and mont and that is what mont are going to have to do if they want to get over the bergers. seriously stop acting like childern playing the blame game and take take some responsibility for your actions/reactions and focus on the game not the umpires. today, as entertaining as it was, was a disgrace by mont

totally agree its all about the discipline, thats what seperates teams like the bergers and mont and that is what mont are going to have to do if they want to get over the bergers. seriously stop acting like childern playing the blame game and take take some responsibility for your actions/reactions and focus on the game not the umpires. today, as entertaining as it was, was a disgrace by mont

and a whole lotta cash to young fella:D

wasnt at todays game ,listened on 88.6 so a bit short on factual info. Can anyone give me the actual reports for each team.What were the injuries to King & Sage and will they be investigated by Sages old man.Did number 27 for Mont get reported or wacked .Untalented dog in past encounters.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back