Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats great, we should all get a good view of the dustbowl from the third level. Unfortunately unlike most Mclouders I never pretend to be or have something that I'm not or don't.
WHAT? Should I use Google translator to understand what you are on about or could you please explain. You obviously know nothing about the ground but have decided to just gob off for no reason that concerns you hidden behind your so called "moderators" name. Go & have an effing look, it is no dustbowl, better than either of your grounds up Plenty Road thats for sure. Probably too busy avoiding training & playing for your new THIRD division club.

WHAT? Should I use Google translator to understand what you are on about or could you please explain. You obviously know nothing about the ground but have decided to just gob off for no reason that concerns you hidden behind your so called "moderators" name. Go & have an effing look, it is no dustbowl, better than either of your grounds up Plenty Road thats for sure. Probably too busy avoiding training & playing for your new THIRD division club.

i have looked at your ground, it is so uneven, the cricket pitch & around the pitch dangerous and there are bare patches all over it.
You macload supporters keep going on about your ground being the one of the positives you bring to divvy 1. open you eyes, it has f&^king problems & stop denieing it you fool. just speak to Jared Carey & council.

you club has contacted the sides you play in round 1 & 3 and asked to swap homes games in the first half of the draw

The ground was looking fantastic and now has fallen to bits when its actually needed. That's a bit like the Macleod senior side for three of the last four years! So judging by that, in 2014 Macleod will have a really good ground. Its just unfortunate you can't go out and splash some cash to recruit some heart for your ground!

The ground was looking fantastic and now has fallen to bits when its actually needed. That's a bit like the Macleod senior side for three of the last four years! So judging by that, in 2014 Macleod will have a really good ground. Its just unfortunate you can't go out and splash some cash to recruit some heart for your ground!

Does not seem to be too much moderation in your posts! Perhaps you should take a cold shower and have a rest for a week!!

OK, not that I really care (until we play them) but is there any independent person that can comment on Macleods ground? Not Macleod people or people that obviously hate Macleod.

Or we could talk about something else, the 1st round is only days away.....cannot wait.

Happy Easter KA, hope you go to hell for eating a meatlovers pizza drizzeled with a T-Bone and pork chops as a side on Good Friday :) (although this is your usual breakfast!!!!

OK, not that I really care (until we play them) but is there any independent person that can comment on Macleods ground? Not Macleod people or people that obviously hate Macleod.

Or we could talk about something else, the 1st round is only days away.....cannot wait.

Happy Easter KA, hope you go to hell for eating a meatlovers pizza drizzeled with a T-Bone and pork chops as a side on Good Friday :) (although this is your usual breakfast!!!!
Interesting to see that Heidelberg have lost 12 players who played in their seniors last year.Absolutely no excuses for the other sides this year.

thats the same macleod side over the past 3 to 4 years that have given you ladies a bath right??? and here you go about heart, your leaving your club right??? maybe if you grew one you to could be playing with the div 1 boys to instead of back peddleing to div 3. cant elaborate on the ground as i havent seen it.

thats the same macleod side over the past 3 to 4 years that have given you ladies a bath right??? and here you go about heart, your leaving your club right??? maybe if you grew one you to could be playing with the div 1 boys to instead of back peddleing to div 3. cant elaborate on the ground as i havent seen it.

Can't see that at all. Couldn't get a kick in Div2 & probably won't in Div3. Only good for mouthing off about something he has no first hand experience of. Although I'm sure he has first hand experience within himself.
Moderator, what a joke:eek:

Interesting to see that Heidelberg have lost 12 players who played in their seniors last year.Absolutely no excuses for the other sides this year.

Went and watched a few of them yesterday at Mooroopna. Was not a great standard and Euroa looked and played fairly ordinary! Mick Gay probably earned the easiest coin in his life yesteday! Haydock got a bit of it, but disposal was ordinary. Mooroopna by 20+, not real stimulating. The netballers out the back provided my monies worth though!!

so this saturday its Heidelberg v Lalor if im correct... down at heidelberg.. tough start for the bloods... bergers got a good fwd line in hall and nolan etc but i remember from late last year Lalors backline has a real crack got a couple reliable big blokes ...

Bottom Age Draftee "forgot" to mention the addition of Saul Caddy to that Heidelberg forward line? Heidelberg supporters already seem to be trying to talk up the opposition this year to try and convince everybody including themselves that its going to be an even comp this year and that $$$HEIDELBERG$$$ are just like the other 9 clubs in Div 1.:rolleyes:

Bottom Age Draftee "forgot" to mention the addition of Saul Caddy to that Heidelberg forward line? Heidelberg supporters already seem to be trying to talk up the opposition this year to try and convince everybody including themselves that its going to be an even comp this year and that $$$HEIDELBERG$$$ are just like the other 9 clubs in Div 1.:rolleyes:
spoken like a true parade boy. saul is one so there is another 11 missing.i agree with fft that it will be very even with the bulls and monty favorites followd by north and then the tiges.from what i have seen the missing eleven have left us light on on every line.i can only hope for a miracle this week and we play above ourselves.for any information on the heidelberg footy club please look at www.heidelbergfc.com.au
ALSO ANY UNDER 19S LOOKING FOR A GAME YOU ARE VERY WELCOME DOWN AT THE DEN.COME AND TRAIN UNDER AN Afl PREMIERSHIP PLAYER AND LEARN FOOTBALL THE RIGHT WAY..TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS NIGHTS AT BEVERLEY RD HEIDELBERG. warringal park.6 pm on both nights. we are looking to bolster our local players and make it a great family club with our new facilities beginning sometime this season.ASK FOR STEVE, OR GAVIN .
GOOD LUCK ALL its about to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

food for thought, where have they all gone ,local or have they headed up the bush. I see Mooroopna in the GV seems to recruit from there, Lee, Whelan, in the past and now big Mick Gay. :thumbsu:

food for thought, where have they all gone ,local or have they headed up the bush. I see Mooroopna in the GV seems to recruit from there, Lee, Whelan, in the past and now big Mick Gay. :thumbsu:
Lure of the bu$h too strong for some with an exodus of NFL players to country leagues.

Gay, Merkel, Haydock, Eaton (work), Shiels, O'Brien, Harvey et al all NFL outs but plenty of traffic the other way at Bundoora, Heidelberg, Macleod, N'Cote Park and a couple at Mont.

New season, new players - same results ????

Lure of the bu$h too strong for some with an exodus of NFL players to country leagues.

Gay, Merkel, Haydock, Eaton (work), Shiels, O'Brien, Harvey et al all NFL outs but plenty of traffic the other way at Bundoora, Heidelberg, Macleod, N'Cote Park and a couple at Mont.

N'cote did well in gettin saad saad back,
we all know how good this bloke is,
he will be in the top 4 in goal kicking and top 4 in the b&f,
thats just my opinion

Merkel wasnt about the coin. He's a Panther through and through..he's building a place up in albury and is living in it for a year or so. My bet is he'll return as soon as possible.

Gay, Haydock, Abe Williams, Lowther, Eaton, Boyle, Zantuck, Paynter, Hobbs, Murray, Andrew and Burns - 22 flags between them. Stick that lot into any team and see how they go!

This will be end of season 2010 ladder:

1/Bundoora & Premiers easily
2/West Preston
3/Heidelberg
4/Montemorency
5/Macleod
6/Greensborough
7/Northcote Park
8/Nth Heidelberg
9/Lalor
10/Eltham

Status