Northern Football League Division 1 - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree me22, the problem with whittlesea will be there depth there seconds have struggled in there games and once injuries hit its gona become much harder.

that is very true, the reserves are struggling for numbers and whitt does lack potential senior players that play 2's. But there are 7-8 potential under 19s players that played seniors on the w/e due to a few players being droped and unavailable, but the seniors will most likely look to the 19s before they look the the 2's

I would be more inclined to say your "mercenaries" played for diddly squat due to the fact you didn't pay them cos you were/ are broke. Have you managed to pay those blokes you owe money to from past seasons yet???

And I was in very close proximity to our coaches box and I can honestly say * I don't have the slightest clue to which contests your talking about. Just spoke to shark and he said he is happy see Clokey shirk as many contests as he likes if he plays to that standard every week.

Anyway KA I'm fairly confident your gun full forward will have just as much impact this year as Cam...... Haha what's he on this year 2 pies and a couple of hotdogs a game. If you can afford it???

Lets hope you guys can finally win the premiership so Shark can be content, with all the money you are forking out, I hope it is all worth it in the end.
And the NFL supporters missed your Team"always have an excuse" Manager's comments in the BV Leader this week by the way.

Oh and nice fence

Lets hope you guys can finally win the premiership so Shark can be content, with all the money you are forking out, I hope it is all worth it in the end.
And the NFL supporters missed your Team"always have an excuse" Manager's comments in the BV Leader this week by the way.

Oh and nice fence
isnt it lucky your team manager doesnt have his excuses published because we would read the same thing everyweek the way you blokes are travelling.

A bit harsh stringa. The season before last I saw KA play. He was a gun. Well ... sought of.
ah i love it boof. at last some real action on big footy. glad to see you back kick ass. dont upset them too much though they might belt up the bergs next week.well done to the slime for last week. the comp is even like everyone wanted it.so enjoy it. looking forward to next weeks game at yulong. it will give everyoone an idea of how both are going.amazing what a new fence does to a team. again well done for a bit of action on here. a little bit of bait gets a big bite from some . lol. go bergs. www.heidelbergfc.com.au.

doesnt look like macleod r doin well....maybe they need andy bennett back to hold the team up like he did all last year...do u reckon he will stay a devil or go to another club after this year....wat club will want him????

haha what a load of shit on all fronts.

Firstly a mercenary would be someone that takes his pay check and ****s off, doesnt attend any club functions and generally doesnt have much to do with the club in general. We at Bundoora are very happy to say all our recruits thus far have not demostrated any of these qualities. Are you confusing our recruits with your Mick Martins and your Simon Cox's of the world???

Secondly i seriously dont think you even watched the game on Saturday. I dont know what you were watching because the game i saw Clokey took about 10 contested marks throughout the game and was probably best on.

No wonder Eltham will always be average when you have dills like you, who have NFI about what is going on out on the park
"A mercanary would be someone that takes his pay check and nicks off." Is that a bit like Cole and Cupido? Sorry Shintaro just a bit confused.

"A mercanary would be someone that takes his pay check and nicks off." Is that a bit like Cole and Cupido? Sorry Shintaro just a bit confused.

For anyone in the area looking for something to do on Good Friday LALOR are running a fund raiser for Codi King at Sydney Cres... Jumping castles for the kids, B.B.Q, face painting etc... All very welcome and ALL money raised from the bar, raffles, entertainment will go to the RCH... Word is that a few cameras will be heading down there and uncle Jake will be making an appearance. Have a good Easter everybody...

Ritchie Cole has moved back to Darwin for family reasons, good clubman when he was with the club. Did struggle with injuries though. Club made a mistake with Cupido last year but you live and you learn. That is why we have gone after specific people this year and aswel as being good footballers all are showing their worth as good people to have around a football club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

doesnt look like macleod r doin well....maybe they need andy bennett back to hold the team up like he did all last year...do u reckon he will stay a devil or go to another club after this year....wat club will want him????

How many games did you get to last year ? Andy hardly set the world on fire in Division 1 and has found his place in Division 3. Club has moved on and are looking forward to bigger things in 2011.

As a North supporter & past player living overseas was wondering where the likes of Dean, Holmes, S.Ryan, Nailon & others from last year are up to. Clearances of senior players minimal apart from Jarrod King (massive loss) & a few players on the fringe. Are these guys injured or simply not playing, if so a hard year ahead for the once mighty Doggies.
Time to relocate I say & move out of there as the area gives the club nothing for the future.

As a North supporter & past player living overseas was wondering where the likes of Dean, Holmes, S.Ryan, Nailon & others from last year are up to. Clearances of senior players minimal apart from Jarrod King (massive loss) & a few players on the fringe. Are these guys injured or simply not playing, if so a hard year ahead for the once mighty Doggies.
Time to relocate I say & move out of there as the area gives the club nothing for the future.

DM, whilst I have NFI where those blokes are and if not playing are a loss I will comment about the concept that North are in an area that means they a RS if they stay there.

This is a cop out mate, seriously. I have heard this from other North (or ex North people in past few years) You are located (at a guess) about 1km (as the crow flys) from Macleods home and a little further (probably by inches) to the powerful Heidelberg. Why are they in such an area that they are coming up or maintaining their strength whilst you are going down. Its an easy question to answer. HARD WORK.

Now I know no one at Macleod or Heidelberg, but I am sure they have been working hard off field as they know that if they didn't then they would have no players coming through, no support and no money. Its that simple, what North need to is not worry about not being in some sort of growth area and go and get the players and support, it has to be there. A once proud club resigning to the fact that due to some mysterious force around Shelly St that means they are and will remain RS unless they move, I find ridiculous and a shame that thats what they believe.

Seems to me its time for a lot of ex NH people to remember what made them a powerful club and give back a bit (even time) and you may be amazed at what will happen, as relocating (if that's what you are suggesting) is an amazing suggestion, where you off to, Tasmania....no wait Hawthorn have that, Gold Coast....no wait to late for that, oh hold on this is local footy, where in hell are you going to relocate to, 500 down the road. pffft.

DM, whilst I have NFI where those blokes are and if not playing are a loss I will comment about the concept that North are in an area that means they a RS if they stay there.

This is a cop out mate, seriously. I have heard this from other North (or ex North people in past few years) You are located (at a guess) about 1km (as the crow flys) from Macleods home and a little further (probably by inches) to the powerful Heidelberg. Why are they in such an area that they are coming up or maintaining their strength whilst you are going down. Its an easy question to answer. HARD WORK.

Now I know no one at Macleod or Heidelberg, but I am sure they have been working hard off field as they know that if they didn't then they would have no players coming through, no support and no money. Its that simple, what North need to is not worry about not being in some sort of growth area and go and get the players and support, it has to be there. A once proud club resigning to the fact that due to some mysterious force around Shelly St that means they are and will remain RS unless they move, I find ridiculous and a shame that thats what they believe.

Seems to me its time for a lot of ex NH people to remember what made them a powerful club and give back a bit (even time) and you may be amazed at what will happen, as relocating (if that's what you are suggesting) is an amazing suggestion, where you off to, Tasmania....no wait Hawthorn have that, Gold Coast....no wait to late for that, oh hold on this is local footy, where in hell are you going to relocate to, 500 down the road. pffft.

I appreciate your comments my relocation bit was in jest because as you are aware you ony get one shot at it. Looking at it from afar they seem to have little support off field & those that do bust their gut & are burnt out after a few years. Success goes in cycles it wasn't that long ago that Macleod were a a joke but with their link to a successful junior club there going places, which is great. I suppose the Doggies could always merge with mighty WEST IS BEST!!!!!!

Sad to hear that Michael SIC O'Neill has left West Preston been there forever, apparantley had a run in with the flog who coaches them!! Any more info on the matter??

Now that's just silly.

KA you out there? Can we expect to see you tomorrow evening at the Nest?

Ka's Mum will not let him play as much as he used to. KA must have been a very naughty boy!

But knowing the little fella I reckon he will venture down for a raspberry lemonade or two.

just wondering is north v macleod this week battle for relegation?

If they didn't go to sleep in round 1 and a bit of luck went their way against WP the clouders would be 3-0 at this stage champ! Maybe not up to it against the top 2 or 3 but a sneaky finals appearance is very much on the cards. Very even from 4 to 10 this year.

Dave Adams recruit of the year too. Signed for 2 years so you can all keep your hands off him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back