Northern Football League Division 2 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2

just had a look at footy record south moragn should be ashamed of them selfs people move on in liveif those players every wanted 2 come back u sure made them wellcome not

i read that little section too sh*t bloke whoever wrote that. no need to go and publish that filth one that stood out cant remember the guys name something about he left the club for a clearasil commerical ,the only thing that did is add another ten goals on to there losing margin wen whittlesea give them a touch up. i wouldnt mind going to that match my bet is a few blokes might walk away with a couple of weeks on the sidelines to think about it.

Good start from the eagles on the weekend. I would like to here macleods thouhts on Whittlesea there is alot of hype around them this year I hope they can keep it up all year and not tire towards finals.
the eagles played a great game of hard running footy, some good recruits with there big men showing some real class, they were infront all game and really ran away in the last quarter which made the score board look alot worse for us. great game to watch. not sure about the young fellas throwing crackers at the macleod supportes after the final siren, it might have seemed like a good idea at the time but it could have got ugly quickly, luckily cooler heads prevailed.

Larda$$ wore 23 and kicked 8 in the magoos :eek:

Thats KA. Good to see my fanbase hasn't disbanded during the offseason. Unfortunately 2 weeks in thailand and another lazy summer has taken its toll on me and I have a bit of hard work ahead of me fitness wise. I was 7kg heavier in january then I am now though... Still a fair bit away from being trim and terrific...

THE MORANG COMMENTS WERE QUITE FUNNY AND THE BOYS DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE COMMENTS.THEY HAD A LAUGH.GIVE'S US SOME GOOD AMMO FOR ON THE TRACK.

WE LOST BY 12 GOALS LAST YEAR IN ROUND ONE AND STILL FINISHED 2ND SO DONT RIDE ANY TEAMS OFF YET.

MACLEOD HAD A FEW EXCUSES:
KANE SHAW'S 1ST GAME BACK FROM AN ARTHRISCOPE
ANDY BENNET HAD A SHOCKER
JEREMY BENNET GOT CONCUSSED
WILLO DID HIS HAMMY
WENDT GOT REPORTED IN THE 2ND QUARTER
AND HAD SINGARIS AND PUFFA ON SIDELINES.

THEY ARE STILL GOING TO BE VERY STRONG DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT.

MASSIVE GAME THIS WEEK. SUNDAY VERSUS MERNDA. SHOULD BE A BIG CROWD.
SMORGY'S IS SHUT ON SUNDAYS SO ROY CAN PLAY THIS WEEK:D:p

LLmoose, how is Luke Shelton travelling? Surely he is playing ones? If not what the hell is going on?

THE MORANG COMMENTS WERE QUITE FUNNY AND THE BOYS DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE COMMENTS.THEY HAD A LAUGH.GIVE'S US SOME GOOD AMMO FOR ON THE TRACK.

WE LOST BY 12 GOALS LAST YEAR IN ROUND ONE AND STILL FINISHED 2ND SO DONT RIDE ANY TEAMS OFF YET.

WILLO DID HIS HAMMY

Yeh mase. Should be the 2nd biggest rivalry match of the year :p really looking forward to this week though. Should be a cracker and a decent crowd being on a sunday.

THE GOW
Shelts was one of the best in our ones on the weekend. I cant see him getting dropped any time soon unless one of his legs falls off...

WILLO DID HIS HAMMY

G'day Mase,
Put the Morang comments on big footy would be interesting reading.
Are you sure J Bennett got concussed or maybe h'ed just had enough?:D

got down to watch the mernda parkside game. Pretty average game to watch from both teams perspective. mernda were scrappy and there skills killed them. speaking to some of the boys who seem to think that they have a few injuries to key position players,thus limiting there flexabiltiy. from the parkside point of view, they really should have been able to run over the top a side that looked liked it didnt believe it could win.

does the epping result surprise anybody, thomo by all reports are going to be a very competitive unit. but to beat epping by 100, i mean epping must be in real strife.

Haven't read the comments myself, would love to hear 'RAAV'/'Jonbrown16' (The dim-siminator)'s thoughts though?? Im sure he is one of the Morang to Whittlesea transfer players so should be able to give a good account whether it was taken in good humor?

Unless he smeared soy sauce on his record! Speaking from experience of course.:D

By the way RAAV, we were robbed by the umpires last week.....next time!

Geez all u blokes bagging sth morang about how they went on the weekend against heidelberg west, u's would be absolutly shattered if u's get beat by them during the year after mouthing off' i must admit the comments in the record were a little immature but it was a bit of fun and maybe u's should all have a look at heidelberg west before u's make judgement......

trav stevens named jonbrown16 u are a tool

Geez all u blokes bagging sth morang about how they went on the weekend against heidelberg west, u's would be absolutly shattered if u's get beat by them during the year after mouthing off' i must admit the comments in the record were a little immature but it was a bit of fun and maybe u's should all have a look at heidelberg west before u's make judgement......

trav stevens named jonbrown16 u are a tool
i dont get it???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have just read this and cannot believe how immature and unprofessional this club is. Do these comments mean that's what they (morang) thought of those players while they were in the club beforehand, or have just decided now what they think of them. Fancy putting your clubs tactless ethics on display for all the NFL to read..Morons....
If they had kept their players they may not have had 31 scoring shots against them vs H'West..

Very silly from Morang,ill be goin to watch that match for sure this year...i watched the Macleod Whittlesea match great game,w'sea have picked up some great players this year number 19 was a stand out!and 12 must have kept A.Bennet to 5 kicks all day,good to see the new recruits letting their football speak louder.They Matched up on Macleod well it was a great game apart from the umpiring????If anyone was at that game did you notice also?,cuz i thought it was shocking and they normally do a reasonable job?.

Good to see some clubs really stepping up this year Thomo,W'sea,Parkside and by rumours Hiedelberg west will be More competitive!:thumbsu::)
But there are some teams that have me confused???:confused:

Mernda finished the year off reasonably strong last year and have some class recruits Drakes(Bundoora),B.Gleeson(Montmorency),and M.Pow(H.West) what happened on Saturday?
Thomo look the team to beat this year!!!they are a top side.They
welcomed Epping to div2 with a 100 point pumping,what has happened to the Blues still have some good players (B.Hollows,Lirosi and a tough red haired defender who goes by the name-rusty!)but 100 points?Can someone answer?
Enough said bout the Lions already but Results say they battled it out with H.West all day???
Who have Hiedelberg recruited quietly over the summer?
Or are they Lions missing those new Eagles players?(Jinnete,Stevens,Aqualina,Hennesy) been good regular players for a long time!.
Can Tennant deliver another solid year?
And finnally Macleod,Beaten,but surely they were missing some players:confused:
will A.Bennett get used to being tagged:confused:
will Puff play this week?:eek:.
It should be another interesting year in Division2!

Good to see some clubs really stepping up this year Thomo,W'sea,Parkside and by rumours Hiedelberg west will be More competitive!:thumbsu::)
But there are some teams that have me confused???:confused:

Mernda finished the year off reasonably strong last year and have some class recruits Drakes(Bundoora),B.Gleeson(Montmorency),and M.Pow(H.West) what happened on Saturday?
Thomo look the team to beat this year!!!they are a top side.They
welcomed Epping to div2 with a 100 point pumping,what has happened to the Blues still have some good players (B.Hollows,Lirosi and a tough red haired defender who goes by the name-rusty!)but 100 points?Can someone answer?
Enough said bout the Lions already but Results say they battled it out with H.West all day???
Who have Hiedelberg recruited quietly over the summer?
Or are they Lions missing those new Eagles players?(Jinnete,Stevens,Aqualina,Hennesy) been good regular players for a long time!.
And finnally Macleod,Beaten,but surely they were missing some players:confused:
will A.Bennett get used to being tagged:confused:
will Puff play this week?:eek:.
It should be another interesting year in Division2!
morang will win the flag just u wait n see!

Mernda got 5 new recruits over summer and only one was avaliable for Saturdays game plus 3 from last year snr's were out injured. But we played crap footy and Parkside played better.
Bring on next week.

Mernda got 5 new recruits over summer and only one was avaliable for Saturdays game plus 3 from last year snr's were out injured. But we played crap footy and Parkside played better.
Bring on next week.

Be afraid Be very afraid,Mernda is comming !
We played Eltham Turtles today who gave as a 20 goal thumping last year but guess who won today, and there were 10 of our 1's players from last year out. you cant beat youth & talent.
Top four then who knows.:thumbsu:

Top 4? Not if you can't beat P'Side. Your early prediction seems way off the mark.
Correct me if I am wrong, however i think I am fairly close... Are you a g/f of one of bigfooty's serial bloggers? I know that you are a faithful Mernda supporter, who follows the U/19's, and of late a closer follower of the seniors...

can some one tell me how mernda seniors are shaping up for the year? and how is luke shelton looking? great footballer he is has tremendous talent and a very good bloke! loves a beer:thumbsu:

can some one tell me how mernda seniors are shaping up for the year? and how is luke shelton looking? great footballer he is has tremendous talent and a very good bloke! loves a beer:thumbsu:

We are looking great. If we can get close to our best 22 on the park at the same time we will definately challenge the top teams. Shelts is coming along nicely.

Be afraid Be very afraid,Mernda is comming !
We played Eltham Turtles today who gave as a 20 goal thumping last year but guess who won today, and there were 10 of our 1's players from last year out. you cant beat youth & talent.
Top four then who knows.:thumbsu:

Top 4? Not if you can't beat P'Side. Your early prediction seems way off the mark.
Correct me if I am wrong, however i think I am fairly close... Are you a g/f of one of bigfooty's serial bloggers? I know that you are a faithful Mernda supporter, who follows the U/19's, and of late a closer follower of the seniors...

Dude, your so far off the mark it isn't even funny. One of two of the people around here know who stude289 is and Im being honest when I say the only part you have right is they are a faithful mernda supporter.

Footy is well and truly back and I can lay claim to picking all the winners on the weekend, including Whittlesea's upset over Macleod (interested to hear what CLEOD 9 has to say about this one).
Went to watch the Thomastown v Epping encounter in anticipation of a close game. Well, by quarter time, the game was pretty much beyond doubt. Thomastown definitely brought their A game and their much heralded midfield was on show for all to see. They will definitely be a force this season. I would like to think that Epping simply had one of those days. Better players for the Pingers were 46 and 31, whilst for Thomastown, Calafiore and J Abela.

How will Panton Hill go this year? Have no idea about Div2 just know a few people now at the club.

I'm trav stevens named jonbrown16 u are a tool
First up. I'm trav. common knowledge.

If i was going to make up a random nickname like Pilon/No_lip with the intention of bagging people would I pick Jon Brown & put Brisbane as the club i support, when its well known I support Brisbane or would i be a tad more discreet??

I don't(nor do any of the other guys that left from last year) have intention of bagging Morang or any of their players(except the 2nd rate dim sim eating machine Shane Bamford)
What would stooping down to their level prove?

and...
Haven't read the comments myself, would love to hear 'RAAV'/'Jonbrown16' (The dim-siminator)'s thoughts though?? Im sure he is one of the Morang to Whittlesea transfer players so should be able to give a good account whether it was taken in good humor?

Unless he smeared soy sauce on his record! Speaking from experience of course.

By the way RAAV, we were robbed by the umpires last week.....next time!
The comments in the record were a bit disappointing on a few levels.
Bagging Tim Johnson was uncalled for. Tim is a top bloke and didn't deserve that.
The jibes aimed at the Whittlesea players really had no effect on us.
We left to play good football at Whittlesea and that's all we are worried about.

Brisbane were playing possum. We wanted to wait until the time was right then take control, just so we could break the collingwood supporters hearts all over again.

and finally

...!
Ironhide - Never doubt Shane Tennant. The guy is a freak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back