Northern Football League Division 2 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2

Haha boys. You all get reeled in just like the 19s did. Two of your 19s got sucked in and sent off just because of a bit of yapper and you blokes are the same. One of you even signed up just to post. Good luck with the year boys, your going to need it as much as us.

mate go and eat eat a meat pie you fat ****! get 1 for your brother aswell, you's are both fat ***** and shit footballer, you've done nothing all year, beesides talking a load of shit on this website. i suggest u stop talking shit and actually concentrate on your game cause come the end of the year you'll be praying for some of your better players to play seniors cause the way ur going, u'll struggle for a spot! once again stay away from this website fat ****

Haha hutchie you keyboard warrior. Im playing in the side thats sitting on top of the ladder. Next time you come back from patella sublaxation give me a buzz and I will pay out on you for having a shit first year back. We could have a chat about it but I seriously doubt your anything more then a keyboard warrior hiding behind that computer screen of yours. What club do you even follow?

Haha hutchie you keyboard warrior. Im playing in the side thats sitting on top of the ladder. Next time you come back from patella sublaxation give me a buzz and I will pay out on you for having a shit first year back. We could have a chat about it but I seriously doubt your anything more then a keyboard warrior hiding behind that computer screen of yours. What club do you even follow?

Gday Moosey.... As a fellow team mate even i think u should pipe down for awhile... Merndas a great club n they will go places eventually... The 19s will go up next year n make the Seniors a little stronger hopefully. Untill then the 19s have put together a few good games..... seniors too.

We'll look foward to the future, but for now lets (cliche) "One week at a time"....

haha im with ya mate, just love stirring shit up. Especially when im bored shitless at work. All these blokes are quiet as **** and anyone who takes anything from this site with more then a grain of salt has serious personal issues.

Gday all,

Does any1 agree that Whittlesea n Lalor will be sides to watch in the near distant future... bit the bullet n played young kids for a few years n now its payin off.... Any1 update me on players Roy Dyson and Beau Delcus??

game of the round if not game of the year whittlesea vs macleod at whittlesea this week should be a absolute cracker macleod havent got the best record up there againest them so should be a very close one! my tip macleod by 2 goals

game of the round if not game of the year whittlesea vs macleod at whittlesea this week should be a absolute cracker macleod havent got the best record up there againest them so should be a very close one! my tip macleod by 2 goals

Should be a great match - Macleod underfeated and Whittlesea full of confidence after a good win against Lalor. Top 4 sides playing each other this week, with Lalor up against Lower - another great game with not much splitting the two.

Should be a great match - Macleod underfeated and Whittlesea full of confidence after a good win against Lalor. Top 4 sides playing each other this week, with Lalor up against Lower - another great game with not much splitting the two.
matchwinner how are duckworth barden and tenace playing this eason ive heard theyve been doing reasonabley well, n.llewellyn wouldnt be far from making his debut after numerous times in the best, lower has a pretty good bunch of top age 19s coming through, a little birdy told me they may have lured j.waters back to the club can you confirm this?

matchwinner how are duckworth barden and tenace playing this eason ive heard theyve been doing reasonabley well, n.llewellyn wouldnt be far from making his debut after numerous times in the best, lower has a pretty good bunch of top age 19s coming through, a little birdy told me they may have lured j.waters back to the club can you confirm this?

Duckworth, Barden and Tenace have settled in to the seniors like they belong. All are having excellent seasons. Not sure about Nata being close to seniors although put in a great effort last week in playing both 19's and two's.

Although I am sure you know all this watthe and you may know better than anyone as to what J waters is doing. Would love to have him back at the club. Good kid who can play a bit.

match could you please pass on a message to nathan llewellyn for me. tell him that the finger better, and he better be playing on the weekend. gona smash him all day. and im back on the piss so hes shouting cans all day.

Whats the fun if someone isn't stirring up shit? There is no point just sucking up to everyone and actin all goody goody.

You'll win the flag by a mile, but how many of those players will actually play with you next season, do you really think a person with the playing ability of Luke Shelton and if he does a preseason will play there...what about Daniel Roberts

I can honestly say that 90% of the players running around in the mernda 19s will stay on next year. Its just that sort of club.

I can honestly say that 90% of the players running around in the mernda 19s will stay on next year. Its just that sort of club. The same reason that players the likes of Phil Doeven and Matty Rees have stayed at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enuff of Under 19's crapola talk children

Lets talk about what Whittlesea have to do to conquer the
unbeaten Kanga's on Saturday. They would want to put
at least 4 taggers on the midfield and pick a tall
backline.

Anyone else have an opinion on this ??

backline.

I think Whittlesea need not worry that much about Macleod and just worry about continuing doing the things that have taken them to where they are. When you worry too much about the other team you forget about what you are doing yourself. Sure they'll look at nullifying the better players but if they play the footy they have been, then they'll cause just as many problems for Macleod as Macleod would for them.

I can honestly say that 90% of the players running around in the mernda 19s will stay on next year. Its just that sort of club. The same reason that players the likes of Phil Doeven and Matty Rees have stayed at the club.

LLmoose: you are kidding yourself if you honestly believe 90% of U/19's will stay at your club next season, it get's a liitle to hard for most of the young boy's.
Remember this is not the U/19's site, that is NFL U/19's. Bye Bye

backline.

I recon you will need someone to run with Shaw & watch out for Lundberg,
P.S. anyone got an update on Gillie.

gilly had a succesfull operation on saturday to stitch up his thigh/quad.

i think he is out of hospital or will be out soon.

will learn more tonight at training, will let ya know 2mrw. cheers

gilly had a succesfull operation on saturday to stitch up his thigh/quad.

i think he is out of hospital or will be out soon.

will learn more tonight at training, will let ya know 2mrw. cheers

mase06; cheers, could you keep us update tomoz, that would be great.:thumbsu:

Went to watch the match of the round between Whittlesea and Lalor. Yet again this was very much a tale of 2 halves. Lalor got off to a flyer and thoroughly deserved their 4 goal lead at half time. Not sure what the Whittlesea boys did at half time but they literally blew the home team away in the second half. That may sound a bit dramatic but 10 goals to 2 after half time in those conditions was a fantatstic effort. Better players for Whittlesea were Page (clearly won a great battle with mafilovski) and Regan. Whilst for Lalor, Sincair was a solid contributor and carmusciano.

stooge01.. Goodluck getting nath to shout you a can!! Although you mite be a chance after hes had 10 which will prob be by half time in the 2's!

Snorta, What's going on down their,Is it injuries or bad form :thumbsu:

It's a combination of both. We had some key players out just as we started to play all the top sides. That has now translated into some bad form with the confidence wavering. We weren't too bad against Watsy, just faded a little in the last qtr, if we had of kicked a couple of goals that were missed in the first few minutes of the last we might have been coming off a win this week. We need to have a solid week on the track and then back up against Wallan this week at Wallan, which will be no easy task considering they have won their last 2 matches.:)

backline.

i dont know about that tank lets just remember last year when whittlesea beat macleod by 10 goals at whittlesea. They just jumped out of the blocks and had us rassled, they where coached really well that game with all players starting in the back line. This year mind you they may want to be ready for what we put towards them!!! harmsey wants revenge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back