Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH Yea Well I am with sharps. Tell me how two H/WEST players got into the side? Tell me how TOLL got a game? What he is the second best at Whittlesea. Thats CRAP. Love some input form other clubs

why wasnt the league leading goal kicker Eccles playing, and why wasnt robbie powell playing? surely they got invited? if they didnt its a disgrace.

OH Yea Well I am with sharps. Tell me how two H/WEST players got into the side? Tell me how TOLL got a game? What he is the second best at Whittlesea. Thats CRAP. Love some input form other clubs
need to cut out being fair to all sides and pick the best and in form team at the time...no reputations...edfl div 1 side had 7 from greenvale, who are the form team of comp..doesnt this make more sense, and it showed on saturday......

how whitt had only 2 reps is a joke, no doubt the budgie pulled a few strings/feathers...no where near their best 2 anyway...maybe they are to pre occupied with the big clash this week....not even their coach could get a look in as an assistant..

who cares about the rep game, i rather it dosnt exist!

what are peoples thoughts on thomastown and whittlesea?

my gut tells me thomastown will get up, but would do anything to se them get spanked!

to many arrogant players in that side for my liking!!!

brutal. just wanted to mention the moving funeral and heartfelt wake that took place last friday for terry. a wonderful person and a legend and life member at both lower plenty and montmorency. what was disappointing was the lack of respect by the nfl administration for a great servant of two of their member clubs. no senior nfl people or administrators at the funeral or the wake. nothing mentioned on their website. shows how they are trying to distance the history and legend of the dvfl from the nfl.

Thanks mate, was a very good send off for the great man. All bar 4 off the 99 Premiership side there which many would say was Patto`s premiership and a who`s who of Lower and Mont legends from the past 4 decades. The RSL was packed for many an hour following with the last of the stalwarts leaving at 2am.

As for recognition from the League, I think there will be a two page spread in this weeks record and perhaps something in this weeks local.

who cares about the rep game, i rather it dosnt exist!

what are peoples thoughts on thomastown and whittlesea?

my gut tells me thomastown will get up, but would do anything to se them get spanked!

to many arrogant players in that side for my liking!!!

reveal your name then you twat, how may times do you have to be asked!!!!

who wouldnt play if they get piked!! you listen to too much afl talk obviosly!!!

wow buddy your a super angry man.:mad: u ok?? if u need someone to talk to mate just private msg me mate:thumbsu: ill be ur friend

My name is Leigh and i wear number 0. how about urself Mr Angry man?

Big game this week as we are playing Whittlesea. Will be a great hit out for all 3 teams too see where we are at. All the boys are looking forward to it as Whittlesea always put up a great game.

wow buddy your a super angry man.:mad: u ok?? if u need someone to talk to mate just private msg me mate:thumbsu: ill be ur friend

My name is Leigh and i wear number 0. how about urself Mr Angry man?

Big game this week as we are playing Whittlesea. Will be a great hit out for all 3 teams too see where we are at. All the boys are looking forward to it as Whittlesea always put up a great game.

why dont you reveal yourself, because your a spud arnt ya, bet your playing in the magoos down at thomastown! you going to get a kick this week? im heading down to that game, wat numba your wear, so we all see if your any good or all talk!!

why dont you reveal yourself, because your a spud arnt ya, bet your playing in the magoos down at thomastown! you going to get a kick this week? im heading down to that game, wat numba your wear, so we all see if your any good or all talk!!

In all honesty it is a hard team to crack into at the moment seeing as the seniors are doing so well. the boys r looking forward to the tuff battle. ill look out for ya on the boundary line where u belong. wat colour bra will you be wearing? ill bring some happy pills for ya..
here is one ----> :)

gonna be a great, high intensity game!

In all honesty it is a hard team to crack into at the moment seeing as the seniors are doing so well. the boys r looking forward to the tuff battle. ill look out for ya on the boundary line where u belong. wat colour bra will you be wearing? ill bring some happy pills for ya..
here is one ----> :)

gonna be a great, high intensity game!

After watching the interleague game saturday looks as though there may be a few injuries down at thomo a few of the boys seemed as though they pulled up a bit lame...:confused:

Was out and about for my usual Tuesday night training watch and managed to catch a bit of Macleod on the park.
Good to catch up again CLEOD 9....as discussed, huge game for your boys against Watsonia this week, 1 of a number of games crucial to ladder positions.

I will weigh in on the Thomastown/Whittlesea debate by saying that it is going to be a cracker of a game. Look forward to a very even contest ahead of what should be one of the games of the year.

Lethal Leigh - I see you are heading down to the game on Saturday...what game are you actually umpiring?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was out and about for my usual Tuesday night training watch and managed to catch a bit of Macleod on the park.
Good to catch up again CLEOD 9....as discussed, huge game for your boys against Watsonia this week, 1 of a number of games crucial to ladder positions.

I will weigh in on the Thomastown/Whittlesea debate by saying that it is going to be a cracker of a game. Look forward to a very even contest ahead of what should be one of the games of the year.

Lethal Leigh - I see you are heading down to the game on Saturday...what game are you actually umpiring?

you heading down to thomastown training on thusrsay wana be journo?

A couple of vets moving about
chris laing mernda to rye
vin datoli bundoora - tempelstowe
santo pino - parkside to canterbury
rob pasinati - whittelsea to balwyn

nfl clearences list
helping out mates ?filling in numbers? or are youth policies taking effect ?

here's a rumour, div 2 is the type of footy that puts people off footy! how about you leave the real stuff to the div 1 boys...
Take out all the dollars div 1 uses to buy the ex afl players and poach div 2 talent and i think you would find overall there wouldn't be a massive difference.

The Fitzroy Stars play the top 6 sides + Hurstbride, Reservoir and South Morang...Does anyone believe that we have what it takes to cause some upsets and make the 6??

Also, does any other team have as tough of a run home as we do? I know we were entered late and these 9 teams we will be playing were allocated a bye befor our entrance.

The Fitzroy Stars play the top 6 sides + Hurstbride, Reservoir and South Morang...Does anyone believe that we have what it takes to cause some upsets and make the 6??

Also, does any other team have as tough of a run home as we do? I know we were entered late and these 9 teams we will be playing were allocated a bye before our entrance.
I have only watched the Stars once and they were pretty exciting on that occasion. The next 2 games will decide your fate. You will have to pick up Lower at home and Epping away and then Macleod rnd 17. That would give you 11 wins which is more than likely enough. It is very rare to make it with only 10 wins. So it is really a big ask from here as they are big scalps, but not impossible.
As far as your draw goes, it would have to be the toughest run home it appears without me looking at the fixture....

Very much looking forward to Macleod v Watsonia tomorrow.
I watched Watsonia's training last night and was very impressed
with drills being executed. Our boys will definately need to be on their
game tomorrow.

A big welcome to Kyle Ewart named in the team. It will certainly be
interesting watching the matchups in the forward line

I'd say that we're only 2 players away from putting our best team
on the paddock with Wendt & Lundberg a week or 2 from returning.

If the Watsonia crew can refrain from bringing their own alcohol stocks
to sell at the game, that would be most respectful. The beer police will
be on patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back