Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry underbelly l like ghostwriter obviously need glasses

No Drama's Loyalty

Agree with the comment on Dancing Homer, however, can you answer this question ?

Holmes dominated against us in the ruck when we played Thommo earlier
in the year and it seems that he has a new role on the forward line.
Will we see him back in the centre square or has the game just got
too quick for him ?

anyone from whittlesea tell me anything about a story i heard yesterday that the two's have been told they are not welcome at the club this week ?

No Drama's Loyalty

Agree with the comment on Dancing Homer, however, can you answer this question ?

Holmes dominated against us in the ruck when we played Thommo earlier
in the year and it seems that he has a new role on the forward line.
Will we see him back in the centre square or has the game just got
too quick for him ?
I have heard he is carrying a groin injury.

Week 2 and the boys from Macleod march on. As expected, Watsonia gave a lot of pluck and with a fully fit side they would have been an ominous force. 2009 will be a watershed year for Watsonia I think.
Whilst the final result shows a close game I felt we were in control for much of the 2nd half. It will be another tense week on the track and we are now a 50/50 shot at playing off in the big one.

GHOST: Seems as though your boys did it on the bit. I hope we can get the opportunity to have another crack at you in just over a week

LETHAL: Yet again your foot is getting in the way of your tongue. How about removing the fascade that you are not from Whittlesea and declare your interests fair and square? Will you be gracing the field this week or just running water again?

Bring on Sunday I say...should be a belter of a game

Let me guess, if you guys beat Whittlesea this week, does it mean you and your girl mate ghostwritter will be talking about getting the race with puffa and Sinclair to happen??? Get a life you tool!!!

Any injury concerns down at Macleod for this weeks game cleod???

Let me guess, if you guys beat Whittlesea this week, does it mean you and your girl mate ghostwritter will be talking about getting the race with puffa and Sinclair to happen??? Get a life you tool!!!

Any injury concerns down at Macleod for this weeks game cleod???

Like he's going to give you an insight with Macleod's injuries......

anyone from whittlesea tell me anything about a story i heard yesterday that the two's have been told they are not welcome at the club this week ?
I can tell you it's utter shit. Like most of the stuff that's said about Whittlesea on here.
The ressies went out for dinner on tuesday night.

UNDERBELLY: Thanks for the support mate, you should know better than anyone that I would not divulge such info.

LETHAL: Puffa, Zeus and the Bennetts are all in doubt for this weeks clash against Whittlesea. Also, pigs can fly and you are a high school graduate.

With regards to the Puffa/Sinclair foot race, if you can't handle a bit of fun maybe head on down to Whittlesea's home page for some serious chit chat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just something out of interest people.
On whittlesea fc website there is a snippet from big footy going along the lines of someone bagging the club saying when it comes to finals Whittlesea choke and go out in straight sets...... this was written about last years finals performance.

I'd hate that to be up on my clubs website right about now.
Will history repeat itself again and again?

Just had a look and it's since been taken from the Website

I believe MacLeod have had heaps of opportunities to get past the grand final in the past, but alas they are still in division two, is that called choking too.:D

Call it what you will.

"Those who never try, never fail"

There are 3 teams left and 2 will be labelled chokers
and the other will be the champs.
Happens every year with the losing team, gotta expect that.

UNDERBELLY: Well said. It is amazing some of the dribble that gets portrayed here. We all want success yet only 1 team can achieve it. Failure is a real option for those that don't.

LETHAL: You talk about sharpest tools in the shed...I am tipping that yours is very blunt!!

Here are my thoughts for this week:

SENIORS

Should be a great Prelim but I am expecting Whittlesea to hit back hard. You don't finish atop the table for nothing. So it will be Whittlesea by 20 points (sorry CLEOD)

RESERVES

This game will be close. Yet another great prelim. I think that Epping will just get the chocolates over a very good Mernda outfit.

All the best to the competing teams!!

Firsts: Macleod to win winning form is good form and Whittlesea have poor form over the last month. Just because you finish on top doesn't mean get to play in a grand final.

Seconds:Mernda to win both teams very even at this time of the year should be a cracker.

Macleod : Have to tip with my heart on this occassion. Have to refer back to the Fitzroy Stars encounter where we beat them by 5 goals and the week after they towelled up Whittlesa. So if that's a form line to go by.....
Macleod by 4 goals

Mernda : Will be too dominant. 8 goals

Macleod 19's : Closer game than most will imagine with 3 x Under 19's all playing seniors. Macleod by 2 goals

Hopefully 2 wins for the club on Sunday and a big night back at the rooms.

Firsts: Macleod to win winning form is good form and Whittlesea have poor form over the last month. Just because you finish on top doesn't mean get to play in a grand final.
Agree,Whittlesea have lost their last 2 games & were dreadful last week,throw in their silly rotations & I believe they'll be out in straight sets.

interesting reading on the div one thread re creek having a big cheque book for next year
buying a div two flag ... bit sad really

Has whittlesea lost the plot?
rumours are flying that they have dropped some big names for this weeks final?...IS the bug really that Mad?:thumbsdown:,surely not.
coach and his rotations are crap and have droped ex morang player aqua . club will be a better place when coaches has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back