Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to all the good Macleod people (junior, romper, macleod boy)

but for all the tools that bag the absolute sh*t out of last week

WELL DONE ON THE 3 PEAT YOU BUNCH OF FERRALS!!

fantastic day today, all three games compeditive till the end. congrats to thomo for getting up in a excellent match.
macleod, have a massive pre seasion and you cant go wrong. for me, hit the track again in 2 weeks for a killer seasion next year

Yeh thats right 'Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II' is the forum you are posting in at the present time you d* $#head. It is nor A or B div, it is simply Division 2 you ******ed child. You can comment as a umpire and you will purely be an umpire, a complete d*$#head with no idea of how a football game is played.
all the boys on here i play for macleod and i can honoustly say that thommo was a better time in the first half and if u boys say that after half time u can say that we did not give it our all u can all go get fu#ked cos we tried our best just got blown away in that second quater ....

bit of respect goes out to shaun garland form whittlesea who crossed the ground and walked into the mernda throng celebrating on the ground to congratulate some of the mernda boys, fitzy also came into the mernda rooms and congratulated the boys
touch of class lads well done

On a sad note -
many mernda people were taken ill last night when one tom felle chose to take part in the annual nudie run - the sight of tom and donger going up the corridor , were the lights turned off or did even the electrics get offended
ps
buzz not cleaning up
props to my man westy

Umpires gave mernda the win.
Last qtr 5 mins to go, most stupid 25mtre penalty I have ever seen in football.

But thats football, so well done to mernda.

Lets just hope the umpires have a big pre season and acturally learn the f*$kin game.

Jeez it must really hurt having 3 sides finish top 2 and come away with NOTHING from the year. Typical pea-hearted north yan yean people. As Bong Pocket said there are a few great blokes down at Whittlesea but unfortunately the majority ruin it. Could not have scripted a better win. 16pts down at the 20min mark and to win by 11 was AWESOME!!!!

p.s why wasn't anyone answering the phones at Whittlesea about 11.30 last night????

have to feel for puff and the boys from macleaod put up a brave fight but thomo to good on the day. To my father dean sinclair your a champion bloke and a mate and you worked hard for this, couldnt happen to a better bloke. To the little dago hudda your a champ, My brother david 'gadget' wall You made me proud. To my old mate baz mac who played the whole game with broken hand enjoy, you deseve it boys.

LLmose well done mate you won them the game today congrats, say hello to jase faralla hes a good family friend of mine.

See you in div one next year boys:D

Thanks mate, just having a quick break and showering then going back to celebrate! Even a few Lalor boys made their way down to Schotters road last night it was going off!

WHITTLESEA FOOTBALL CLUBS NEW THEME SONG

(To the tune of Port Adelaide's theme song)

We've got the power to CHOKE
The power to stop,
In finals
Whittlesea lack aggression
We are the EAGLES from up North
Choking is more than a sport
It's a true Whittlesea tradition
We allways CHOKE, CHOKE , CHOKE
When we finish top, top, top
It's history here in the making
We give opponents the power to win
We allways give in
Out in straight sets again with a shellacking !

He He He!!!

After the 19's & 2nds "CHOKED" the Whittlesea Football Club is pleased to announce their Major Sponsor throughout the 2008 Finals series.

"ZIPPO" Lighters :D:p:D

Umpiring for the granny was the best i have seen for the year. I have seen some pretty bad umpiring this year but it was well done yesterday.:thumbsu:

Sorry to all the good Macleod people (junior, romper, macleod boy)

but for all the tools that bag the absolute sh*t out of last week

WELL DONE ON THE 3 PEAT YOU BUNCH OF FERRALS!!

lol mate i dont even go for them but i wouldnt even comment at least they got 1 flag out of 2 teams in the finals not 0 out of 3.

Umpiring for the granny was the best i have seen for the year. I have seen some pretty bad umpiring this year but it was well done yesterday.:thumbsu:
I too was impressed with the standard of umpiring. There was only a couple of obivious errors for the entire match. Hope they get the job for division 1 GF.

Flew back into Melbourne yesterday and was lulled to Cramer St by some mates with the promise of beer and footy. Havent watched Divvy 2 since last years GF, that was a ripper game, so why not I thought. Lets get drunk.

On a picture perfect day, it showed that the thought of failing again on the big stage on the years biggest day weighed heavilly on the shoulders of the Macleod players. It cost them dearly yesterday.

Thomastown played with passion, enthusiasm and flair and their risks paid dividends. Macleod looked like chickens, with no direction and purpose about them. They looked like they had been thinking about the possibility of another loss all week, and inevitably, it happened. Again.

Tip for 2009 Macleod. If you happen to get to a 4th consecutive GF, do something, ANYTHING, to eradicate a losing frame of mind in Grand Final week. Because regardless of who you play, the same thing will continue to happen year in, year out. There is nothing more certain of that. It showed yesterday, badly.

Until next years Divvy 2 GF.

Go Bergers.

Congratulations to Thomastown. I know that everyone at the Stars was getting behind the you's for the flag...Was a wonderful day when we played you's and although we lost by 9 points it will be a day that will stick in my mind for many years to come, the entire day was in great spirits and is exactly what local football should be about. Totally deserve to go up to Division 1, Good luck.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

before i impose my summer vow of silence ..............
stop clapping you bastards !!

one last comment....

What the f#$% was going on with the national anthem at the finals yesterday
if i am not mistaken it was a tape recording (via 1952) played thru a dodgy one speaker pa

what a friggin shambles ....

Really - if your going to do it .. do it properly
surely the nfl could find someone who can carry a note -

sucked in macloud on losing three in a row what a bunch of chockers u did it when lalor won last year great to see thommo win and for the ex lalor boys in deano and gadget and mick manley well done cant wait for the first lalor vs thommo game next year

sucked in macloud on losing three in a row what a bunch of chockers u did it when lalor won last year great to see thommo win and for the ex lalor boys in deano and gadget and mick manley well done cant wait for the first lalor vs thommo game next year
blow it out ur arse u w***er!
at least we keep making it and we keep on getting a group of good young blokes together that are good enough to at least make it.
we have made the last 3 grand finals with almost a completely different side each year. but we keep on getting good young kids thru and we are still a very young side and success us just around the corner.
what club are u from anyway ya drop kick?

Andy Bennet, masisve wraps, yet failed to deliever AGAIN on the big stage. Struggled in lasts years GF and had a stinker yesterday also.

ps: Dave Folino would be filthy on Stefan Berak stealing his $1000.

one last comment....

if i am not mistaken it was a tape recording (via 1952) played thru a dodgy one speaker pa

I think you will find that it was the sound system that was crap on the day and not the singer, she has sung the anthem many things including the ANZAC day game at the MCG in front of 85000 so i think she can sing a bit, the sound system all day was crap, couldnt hear any of the presentations... maybe the NFL could take just a little of the 250K out of their salaries and put it into the hire of some decent PA equipment.

one last comment....

lighten up......life that bad pal:rolleyes:

I actually don't think you know what you're talking about.

Ridiculous statements and unwarranted. Andy's been very controlled
with his temper this year, especially last week, when No 37 from Whittlesea (James Manson has a better kicking action) wanted to make love on the half forward flank in the 1st half, Andy just kept to the
plan and started racking up the stats.

You may want to go and have a close look tomorrow at the crap he
puts up.

For that, I'll change my bet over to Andy Bennett for BOG
and to take home the $1000 on offer.

Geez lucky i didnt take your money for your sake...that little feral with acne got 10 free kicks that shouldnt have been and couldnt carry you guys home like u all relied on...i'm glad thomastown put you in your place for the 3rd year running.you guys are a good div 2 n thats all you will ever be.

hhhhoooo rrrraaaa the thomo boys saluted.
good game by volps and cala up forward, with the loss of mcdonald early the signs were not good for the boys from the cave.
blew away 2nd qrt but 3rd qrt all macleod and game in balance.
brilliant last qrt by veteran captain capeci to steady ship, reppelling several attacks and then streaming forward and nailing the sealer from 60 odd meters. go the bears 08:D:D

Great day`s entertainment on Sat, 3 terrific games, well behaved crowd, cold ale, sunshine, no wind and ok umpiring (independant observer) ,young ladies out to impress. And then to make it even more enjoyable we witnessed more choking, not once but twice from the good folk from Eden Park East (formerly Yan Yean North). Can the monkey/ gorilla`s get any larger?The tradition continues, fair dinkum this mob have turned CHOKING into an artform
Well done to Macleod 19`s, South Yan Yean 2`s and the Bears, most enjoyable

Strolled down to Cramer St, on Saturday, witnessed 3 great games of footy, first 2 very close, well done to Macleod and Mernda, Senior game had everything, fairly close contest, Thommo to strong on the day, Macleod tried hard.
Thought the umpiring was good, no problems, players allowed to contest the ball.
Well behaved crowd, whole day ran well. Great advert for the League. All the best for Thommo in Div 1, heads up Macleod, you played well all year, all the best to Puffer and the boys for next year.:thumbsu:

Gotta hand it to Thomastown. Simply too good on the day and played with
more purpose than Macleod.

We left No Stone Unturned, did heaps of homework on the opposition,
trained the house down during the campaign, just got blown away in
the 2nd quarter when Thomastown put their foot on the pedal and kicked
8 goals to 3. To get back with a 2 goal margin during the 3rd quarter
showed loads of character, especially coming off 3 tough games.

So hats off to Thomastown, you deserve it.

To the 19's who were victorious over Whittlesea, congratulations on
your persistance and determination to succeed. You gave the Macleod
people so much joy in your achievement. If you can all stick together,
future successes are just around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back