Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macleod never looked like they wanted to win. Most of players seemed flat and looked rather uninterested in the game, even in the last quarter when at one point the margin was just 2 goals their wasn't much excitement from the Macleod boys.

hey dumbarse you would see if you read my page properly i follow lalor so just stick your second division shit and go and loose another grand final next year hopefully four in a row you loosers your team may be young but is full of big heads and individual players especially that number 6 he needs to be told its a team game

Hey guys, Well done to Thommo, on winning the GF, and commiserations to Mcleod boys. also fellas, Fitzroy Stars Players Trip Away are having a $5,000 draw on AFL grand final eve on the 26th, tickets are $50 starts @ 6pm at the Sir Douglas Nicholls ground first 2hrs is free beer and wine, then $2.50 after that, i think spirits are at bar prices. (Goes to a great cause:D ) if any one is interested please PM me:thumbsu: also other contact details are on the Face book under the Fitzroy Stars Group look for the flier if you can.

Congrats to the Thomastown boys on their win and chin up to all the Macleod guys. It was a great afternoon of footy in brilliant conditision. THe green cans were going down a treat all day long!!! Bring on the Divvy 1 grand final

Ghostwriter: Have u joined the boys for celebrations or have u just sat at home posting how much u love thommo even though we still dont know who u are u fool.

Judds: Did i see you on brunswick street wearing a pink and white skirt and a jesters hat?
Thought i'd head down there for a kebab and thats what i saw..

WOOOWEEEEEE!!!

Ghostwriter: Have u joined the boys for celebrations or have u just sat at home posting how much u love thommo even though we still dont know who u are u fool.

Judds: Did i see you on brunswick street wearing a pink and white skirt and a jesters hat?
Thought i'd head down there for a kebab and thats what i saw..

WOOOWEEEEEE!!!
eddy the w***er is it!!
i think the garlic sauce is getting to your brain as well as your breath mate.
maybe you should order nachos next time

KACIAO:D:D

Well, what a magnificent day for footy fans last Saturday and, if you are a Thomastown follower, what a magnificent 4 days it has been.

Thomastown's win in the Grand Final was right up there with the very first airing of Peter Griffith's in the Family Guy.

The Bears got off to a flyer, only to see Macleod peg them back. But a brilliant second quarter set up what would be a match winning lead at half time. Half way during the 3rd quarter, with Thomastown up by the best part of 40 points, you would have been forgiven for thinking it was party time. To their credit, Macleod fought back yet again and it was game on at 3/4 time. But Thomastown staved off the challenge and a final quarter goal to captain Capelli sealed the deal.

There was a wealth of good players for both sides, with #12 from Macleod (Rory) easily Thomastown's best.

Dean Sinclair could be seen late into the night conducting the after match sprint with premiership cup in tow..."winners are grinners"

CLEOD: Looks as though your cockiness got the better of you. Thanks for the 6 pack and well done to your boys. The better team won on the day though and all the best for season 2009.

In the words of someone very passionate about the Bears....."Winner, Winner.....Chicken Dinner"......KABOOM:D:D

Or is this a more appropriate face:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Feels good doesnt it Ghost? Were you at the Mernda pub on monday?? Ill be very disappointed if you were and didn't say hello! Anyone would have thought the thommo boys lost they were that subdued!

the bottom line to this little chat room is that macleod are still the biggest chokers in northen league history..

Moose: Well done to your boys on a great Grand Final win.

The Mernda pub was certainly rocking on Monday arvo and, yes, I was there. I would have liked to say hello but revealing my identity would have incriminated myself.

The boys were a little subdued, but given how hard they celebrated the 2 days prior that was to be expected.

Highlight of the arvo would have to have been your team mate Tyson downing pots in his wet suit!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moose: Well done to your boys on a great grand final win.

The mernda pub was certainly rocking on monday arvo and, yes, i was there. I would have liked to say hello but revealing my identity would have incriminated myself.

The boys were a little subdued, but given how hard they celebrated the 2 days prior that was to be expected.

Highlight of the arvo would have to have been your team mate tyson downing pots in his wet suit!!
another big year from the ghost himself.

Just kept knocking up taking grabs all over the ground.

Well done;);)

West Preston lost 3 in a row - 1990,91,92

There is hope for Macleod as West won on their 4th attempt in 93.

Yep, and don't forget they (West Preston) got relegated back to Div 2 in 95, where they were unbackable favorites to win but got upset by (or was it another choke??? :eek:) by the Mighty Panthers in the GF.

West had a solid grasp of the Chocking title in that era. :thumbsu:

hey dumbarse you would see if you read my page properly i follow lalor so just stick your second division shit and go and loose another grand final next year hopefully four in a row you loosers your team may be young but is full of big heads and individual players especially that number 6 he needs to be told its a team game

kiss my arse and go back to ur own thread. w***er.

Typical NEWBIE comment. You don't here from them all year and then
they decide to register a comment.

Which team are you from you little skirt

No guessing where i'm from!

Macleod are flat track bullies, but when it comes to the big time, the true test of your football ability and mental toughness, when the acid test comes, when it is all on the line, when the good teams stand up, when the men take over, when everyone else answers the call..........................................................

Macleod Choke!

No matter which way you sugar coat it boy......

Typical NEWBIE comment. You don't here from them all year and then
they decide to register a comment.

Which team are you from you little skirt

Well this newbie must hav hit a nerv with the 2 HANDS ON YOUR NECK AND CHOOOOOOKE COMMENT!!!

..... And yes this is my 1st comment for the year because i knew once again your :thumbsdown:TEAM WOULD CHOKE IN THE BIG:thumbsdown: I follow Thomo girlfriend..

why would i comment all year when i can save it for the end were it hurts your club the most.....

how is the silver wear going hahaha sorrry the runners up medals :D

Rory Scott # 12 from Macleod madethe biggest mistake off his life trying to rough up Calafiore b4 the 1st bounce...after that we got his name ouuta the record and the muppet copped the chants all game and had 20 clangers...Well done Rory!

Judds: yes nachos, thats rite!

You could hardly call Macleod "chokers" when we went in
as outright underdogs.

Had we been in any sort of control during the game with a
unsailable lead, then get run over...that is choking my friend.

Had we finished on top of the ladder and gone out in
straight sets, ala Whittlesea......that is choking my friend.

The majority of educated people on this forum know that
we simply were beaten by a better team, that we lack a little
depth. We live to fight another day and will be back next year
for another tilt.

as outright underdogs.

for another tilt.

Mate u mite have been underdogs but 3 in a row makes u chokers on any stage...Educated people also can see that although i admit u guys lose with dignity u do look for more excuses as to why u's arent chokers....................BUT U ARE!

as outright underdogs.

for another tilt.

you choked, admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back