Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

How do loose by 124 points to a team who’s coach told them to bring their mouthgards to training after loosing the first 5…

Don’t even know what to say.
I feel nothing but genuine venom for everyone at the club.

Sonja, Jenn, Brady, Simpkin, McDonald they can all go f*** themselves and get the **** out of my club.

F***ing pieces of shit.
Any good will and so called progress is gone.

Resign and f*** off now

Members and supporters need to call this shit out publicly.

For too, too long our club and the board and the players have gotten away with murder for not showing any standards at all.

Go to the draft as much as you like nothing will ever change.
Losers. Losers everywhere.
Not the day to pot Simpkin. Or Sonja, to be fair. She navigated the ship through some bloody rough off-field waters. Everyone else, yeah fair enough

Not the day to pot Simpkin. Or Sonja, to be fair. She navigated the ship through some bloody rough off-field waters. Everyone else, yeah fair enough

Weak coward!

How do loose by 124 points to a team who’s coach told them to bring their mouthgards to training after loosing the first 5…
Pretty easy when you don’t try and dont want to compete.

That’s on the coach. If you can’t set standards that players that put the jumper are not prepared to meet then what are we paying you for?

It's only a matter of time before even the hardest rusted ons stop turning up or renewing memberships. I'm not exactly swimming in money compared to these blokes who get to be millionaires by kicking a pig skin around so I'm more on the side of not either.

First time I have genuinely worried for our existence since the Dallas Brooks Hall days.

It's compeltely untenable for a small club like ours.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5-6 years ago I thought, yep, I’ll trudge through this bad period we’ll come out alright.

5-6 years later, I have no idea what the **** we are anymore. It’s a constant tease of a rise and spots of brilliance that is completely overshadowed by an accepted trudge of mediocrity and bad attitudes, no real psychology and the NBA-ification of my blue collar working class club is now comprised of blokes looking for a ****ing pay cheque with their efforts and once penned they can rest on their laurels, and this is one of a myriad of problems that are so intangible that people default to “Must be the coach” or “must be this one person”

No, the whole thing is ****ed systemically, from top to bottom up the chain something STINKS, and chopping it off at the head with the coach is another cop out of years of cop outs we’ve made only to find that none of what we’ve tried to fix has apparently fixed what’s deeply wrong.

One has to be looking over at the Hawks and what they’ve achieved in shorter time with envy. We should be way ahead of them by now, but no, we’re staring down the barrel of another spoon if Richmond somehow don’t perform as bad as we just did. But then again the Eagles just took that prize.

Thank **** this season is over. It is an unmitigated disaster, and I expected a really moderate W/L tally couldn’t even achieve that. Yeah the kids are developing that’s great, but there’s half a list here of shit men and a club full of passengers who don’t care about silverware as much as the fans do. We’re going nowhere fast unless we make some big changes in the off-season. Mentally, physically, administratively, pushing for better games that favour us (No more of Collingwood/Blues/Richmond/Dons having 99% home games), better meaningful trades and so much more.

LDU and membership numbers next year going to be interesting
**** LDU, what I saw out of him today doesn’t reek of a player that deserves a pay day.

He flew the white flag, guns who deserve a big pay day don’t do that. I can’t imagine a Cripps not giving a **** about his performance regardless of it being a game of no consequence.

Too much picking and choosing to be a gun of a player. I can’t imagine Sheezel putting in that effort or should I say lack of effort.

Go and enjoy your offseason holiday you pack of useless sods. If you had half a modicum of self respect you’d turn up and do a group offseason to turn this ship around. Looking at you Jy Simpkin.

Club more worried about the woke then the work

He’s Captain. This is his team.

Brother what navigation?
After 5 years of this shit this is what we dish up?
Sonja had a crack. Her presidency is no better then Ben Buckleys.

It’s a results based industry. Time to move on.

We got done by 124 points in the rain ffs

I honestly don’t think it’s a lack of effort or care from the players; they’re just a fried, muddled mess.
At the end of the day it doesn’t make any difference - there’s still probably a dozen who have no future in AFL footy. I just reckon the ‘no care for the jumper’ stuff is off the mark.

AFL would never allow a shit Carlton or Collingwood last this long without meaningful PPs.

The corrupt AFL dont want us in the league. We dont generate enough revenue to be relevant.
**** the priority picks. Pathetic excuse for a pathetic club, we don't deserve to be in the league after the last 5 years. That's half a decade of continuous shit. We need to go back to the VFL. We might finish top 2 there, if we get lucky on percentage

Lack of effort was the main concern as it speaks to a rotten culture. There's no shame in getting touched up by an in form team if the players try, but instead the players just gave token efforts and jogged between contests all day. I also have no idea what we were supposed to be doing whenever we had the ball. So many dump kicks down the line to players who looked like they were in random positions.

Great job boys.

Any veteran that might have been considering seeing out their career at North, just made a call to their manager to say don’t even bother taking the call.

These campaigners love nut punching themselves every year.

Firstly let’s win a game that costs us Reid followed by let’s not try and become a laughing stock that players will avoid.

This club is full of ****ing soft pea hearted morons.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back