Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t even know what to say.
I feel nothing but genuine venom for everyone at the club.

Sonja, Jenn, Brady, Simpkin, McDonald they can all go f*** themselves and get the **** out of my club.

F***ing pieces of shit.
Any good will and so called progress is gone.

Resign and f*** off now

Members and supporters need to call this shit out publicly.

For too, too long our club and the board and the players have gotten away with murder for not showing any standards at all.

Go to the draft as much as you like nothing will ever change.
Losers. Losers everywhere.
Rawlings should be the first out the door. Trade McDonald for pick 101 or just pay him out that ridiculous contract he got and he can go and play country footy and play like shit their too. Sonja can **** off too, nothings changed since she came in

President - yeah untouchable
CEO - absolutely not untouchable. To go an entire season without a shorts sponsor is atrocious
Coach - untouchable... for now
Rawlings - should be sent packing
Why is the president untouchable btw? We have been a shambles with her in charge. The board is a puppet show for her and the higher ups.

Last edited:
**** the priority picks. Pathetic excuse for a pathetic club, we don't deserve to be in the league after the last 5 years. That's half a decade of continuous shit. We need to go back to the VFL. We might finish top 2 there, if we get lucky on percentage
Exactly what the AFL wants and exactly my point. We are worthless and irrelevant to warrant any fair treatment like other wealthy clubs.

West Coast as shit as they are have no where near the doomsday concerns we have.

Do our supporters understand that there is great pressure on us to die?

Everyone is shitty and heated on yet another failed season and 100+ thrashing but by 2030 we may not have a team at all.

I travelled down for the game

I don’t even know why. I don’t even know why I go every week in Melbourne. The majority of players don’t care.

This will never turn around. We are in the darkest period of any football club ever and I honestly need to find a new hobby. The hurt is too much when I care and they don’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is the present untouchable btw? We have been a shambles with her in charge. The board is a puppet show for her and the higher ups.
I don’t think anyone should be untouchable. I don’t know what the answer is but everyone needs to be put under the microscope

Exactly what the AFL wants and exactly my point. We are worthless and irrelevant to warrant any fair treatment like other wealthy clubs.

West Coast as shit as they are have no where near the doomsday concerns we have.

Do our supporters understand that there is great pressure on us to die?

Everyone is shitty and heated on yet another failed season and 100+ thrashing but by 2030 we may not have a team at all.
Then it's up to the president, ceo, coaches and captains to be better and not accept the putrid standards that have been set for over half a decade. If we're out of the AFL in 5 years then it's completely our fault. The AFL doesn't set us up to lose to a team that almost everyone on here was confident we'd finish above by 124 points. They don't appoint our development coaches and list managers that do **** all and then hand out lengthy contracts to useless players and recruit throwaway from other clubs. This is on us not the AFL

View attachment 2089621
Quick Look at the live ladder 😂

So it was a big no-no for us to get Pick 1 lest we be accused of tanking last year

But a performance like today is so bad that Richmond can slide off the bottom and suddenly it’s a-okay because Harley Reid wasn’t on the line or something I guess.

A spoon last year would’ve been accepted, hell even applauded by the fans. A spoon this year irregardless of high picks is a disgrace because we made a statement to end the year strong, we’ve been shit consecutively (surprise surprise) as the season comes to a close, and we expected a lot more this year compared to last year.

there’s no coping about this one, this is the most shameful spoon the club has received since its very first one. Its emblematic of SO MUCH that has not gone right enough to mean we’ve meaningfully progressed.

He’s Captain. This is his team.

Brother what navigation?
After 5 years of this shit this is what we dish up?
Sonja had a crack. Her presidency is no better then Ben Buckleys.

It’s a results based industry. Time to move on.

We got done by 124 points in the rain ffs
He is captain, and he stepped up beautifully for the last two of the first three years of sustained shitness, which is why he was voted in as captain. Concussion ****ed him this year and last year, yet he was one of the only ones trying today, on what was in my opinion the darkest day of this entire era. Telling him to **** off is, quite frankly, bullshit. Not even his fault. We didn't know that Webster would murder him and therefore couldn't pre-emptively strip him of the captaincy in the knowledge that his footy would suffer. I challenge anyone to look at the way he plays now and say that his neurons haven't been altered.

LMac, you have an argument.

Sonja piloted the club through the TT stuff and the ongoing Clarko saga while there was already scrutiny on the club about our onfield performance, and got her tone and messaging just right. Tackled both delicate issues well and gave TT enough chances, in conjunction with the other administrators, to turn himself around without making the club look desperate. The job of the President is not to kick the ball through the sticks, so she gets a resounding pass.

I'm angry too, but take a breath, bro. You're yelling at clouds

Unless he was injured it was a total disrespect to not give the bloke a game.

He would have put in more effort than at least 20 of them.

Every week you could count on Hugh’s effort. Absolute team man. He’d go without a disposal if it meant 20 tackles and shepherds to make other players look better.

And how does North treat him? Scrap heap.

I can’t even begin to describe how much I hate this organisation. This - this is what NMFC is renowned for. Not the premierships. This.

Turning this around starts with Clarkson not accepting that standard. He wouldn't have at Hawthorn, and mustn't now. How he makes that clear, I don't know, but personally I wouldn't be allowing the players to elect the leaders anymore. Nobody is ever going to vote for a hard-arse to be their boss, but that's exactly what they need - someone who demands the highest standards at all times, sets the example, and isn't afraid to give players a spray. Right now, we're not led by players like that.

There has to be some changes made whether people like it or not. McDonald has to go and Simpkin has to play forward again whether he likes it or not. The fitness part and the skill level is seriously an issue, we're making ourselves look stupid.
Don’t let weak willed soft pea hearts confuse their efforts with not being fit enough.

Fitness and effort are totally different things and today nearly every player that played spat in the face of members and supporters.

These campaigners don’t deserve to wear the jumper and don’t deserve our money.

Other than Xerri and Wardlaw, the majority of the others may as well have not got on the plane.

AFL would never allow a shit Carlton or Collingwood last this long without meaningful PPs.

The corrupt AFL dont want us in the league. We dont generate enough revenue to be relevant.
I come in peace. Your correct, and just watch the AFL give this new team coming in, in Tasmania, the absolute earth, they already have Benny Gale, and our Graham Wright to head them up. Theyd love a GWS V Swans GF too, their ultimate dream. Five interstate teams in the Final 8, says it all.

I don't watch footy outside of our games and I'm just about done with North. Hasn't been enjoyable for a long time. If Clarko and Viney can't turn us around then who can?
That used to be me. Now I ONLY watch outside North games. Makes for a much more enjoyable weekend / season / life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back