Not Valid Barcode - Finals Tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

f***.

Sitting in the *essendon cheersquad.
Could be all time though ;)

Just think, the lone wolf, amongst the hordes of brainless sheep.

If the boys do the right thing by us and actually show up on the day. you can mercilessly bag the shit out of the cheating scum and lord it over your minions.

Could be all time though ;)

Just think, the lone wolf, amongst the hordes of brainless sheep.

If the boys do the right thing by us and actually show up on the day. you can mercilessly bag the shit out of the cheating scum and lord it over your minions.
Perhaps I could bring a boombox and play some of the hits from our very own #albumofasterisks

I tried from 900 to 1300 with phone calls to Ticketek & the club to try & sort this mess out, i must have tried at least 100 times to get into the system. Im not paying $60-70 bucks to sit in the nosebleeds in the Great Southern Stand so will be watching on TV.Im so angry & disgusted right now. As someone said earlier it was a disgrace & if Brayshaw doesnt address this he's as weak as p***. Can you imagine Eddie if this happened at Collingwood? His fat head would just about explode!

Oh boy.

Well I hope we are 56 points up at half time and they have all ****** off under their rocks back to Tullamarine.
As do I.

Could be the best night of my life, could also be the worst.

Looks like * have got the overwhelming majority of the lvl 4 seats in the Olympic/Great Southern stand while North seating was scattered all over level 1 (at least for Cat 3/4). Bullshit.

Looks like giantroo and I are going to have a fun time sitting with the scum. Please win, North!

Looks like * have got the overwhelming majority of the lvl 4 seats in the Olympic/Great Southern stand while North seating was scattered all over level 1 (at least for Cat 3/4). Bullshit.

Looks like giantroo and I are going to have a fun time sitting with the scum. Please win, North!

Order plenty of these.

6.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried from 900 to 1300 with phone calls to Ticketek & the club to try & sort this mess out, i must have tried at least 100 times to get into the system. Im not paying $60-70 bucks to sit in the nosebleeds in the Great Southern Stand so will be watching on TV.Im so angry & disgusted right now. As someone said earlier it was a disgrace & if Brayshaw doesnt address this he's as weak as p***. Can you imagine Eddie if this happened at Collingwood? His fat head would just about explode!

Folks, for those of you with Telstra services, you can purchase tickets through their 'thank you' offer at half price.

Category 5 tix are $27.50 and available as of 5 minutes ago.

Unfortunately I forked out $60+ a pop this morning!

Just a friendly heads up for those still looking for tickets.

Had the hiccup early at 9am Schimma barcodes not recognised.

Ended up in N53. Is this North?
The whole of that 2nd level seems to be North based. Im in n57 and all the way to the MCC starts seems to be North bays.

Yep the members will be filled with f***wits.
Contemplating getting there really early and getting a seat near the front.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Valid Barcode - Finals Tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back