Number one draft picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 6, 2010
NSW
AFL Club
Essendon
If you don't mind me adding this question, great. Otherwise, feel free to get rid of it.

My question if over the 3 years where Carlton received 3 number one draft picks, in Murphy, Gibbs and Kreuzer.

If you could only keep one, who would it be?

For mine it would be a tough choice between Murphy and Kreuze.

1. Kreuzer
2. Murphy
3. Gibbs

Thoughts?

I dont think that this is a valid question to be honest...

If the AFL hadnt changed the games requirement for the father/son rules which enabled the scum to pick up Matty Lloyd. Would you have been happy with Carlton selecting him as a father/son pick?

About the same sort of question really... totally irrelevant to the scheme of things.

I'd agree with that order.

However, bugger off. You're not getting any of them. The other two are worth your entire list and Kreuzer is worth your sixteen premierships. :p

Seriously don't understand why we're such a hostile group on here... I suppose this thread doesn't really serve any purpose, but there's been worse that haven't attracted as much of a negative response.
I'll go with Murphy, to this stage he has shown more than both of Gibbs and Kreuze so if we really had to choose I think it'd be fairly simple in the end.

I'd trade them all for Slattery right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously don't understand why we're such a hostile group on here... I suppose this thread doesn't really serve any purpose, but there's been worse that haven't attracted as much of a negative response.

I think the problem is we're such a jovial group that outsiders mistake it for hostility :p
If the OP legit wants an answer though, then I agree with the order in his/her post.

I think the problem is we're such a jovial group that outsiders mistake it for hostility :p

Cee-Lo Green buddy, Cee-Lo Green.

Gibbs. He will be the pick of the bunch.

Has played 106 games.

Within his next 100 will be in the top 3 players in the AFL.

Along the same lines as the OP, if you had your time again, which player would you have taken with pick #1 in 2005: Thomas or Pendlebury?

Murphy...

Thomas is a soft as shit sniper

And if Smurph had a full preseason last year Judd might not have won the brownlow and it would have gone to Ablett... Swan is still a piece of shit loser who beats up cleaners

Remove this Banner Ad

Number one draft picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back