Votes: 24 6.6%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 74 20.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

We may be looking back in 5-7 years time, scratching our heads why Langford wasn’t rated higher….could very well be the best of this years draft:

I think we’ll all look back at this draft in 5 years and say it was one of if not the best draft of all time.

Generational.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What Jagga has, you just can’t teach. He has time and awareness but also just demands the ball like all star players do.

He’s my # 1 and would give our midfield exactly what it needs, plus his kicking looks a treat, something our forwards will love.

I can see a starting midfield of Lord and Jagga added to it in no time, would really make our midfield much more dynamic
cody walker says hi 👋

If we are going to skip on Smith, Draper or FOS - we’ve got to at least trade with Richmond for #6 and #18 - we’ll get the player that we want and still got #18 for another quality player

I think we’ll all look back at this draft in 5 years and say it was one of if not the best draft of all time.

Generational.

We'll see...

I still remember 2018, Lukosius was viewed as the "generational talent" that we shouldn't pass on with pick #1...

I wasn't as high on him though, I wanted Rankine with Walsh as my #2 iirc.

Having said that this was the top 7:

Walsh
Lukosius
Rankine
M.King
Rozee
B.King
B.Smith

Port also took Butters with #12...

This draft will really have to shine to beat this one...

2015 was another ripper but there were a few busts in the top 10.

I think FOS and Lalor will get gone before our pick, and we will choose between Draper and Smith.

If Austin has been hoping for a player who has already gone, then I could see him looking to trade down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if you had the following 4 players against a wall and had to pick just ONE for our side considering who is already in our midfield who would you pick?

Butters
Petracca
Heeney
Warner

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Petracca because he's the better player.

If we are talking types rather than names, all things being equal ... Heeney or Warner.

I like the way FOS moves and has something about him.

Bottom ager, so upside.

But, low possession getter.

We know he had injury issues this year, but the previous 2 years he showed his true potential by all reports.

So in those previous 2 years, we're his number still low, or was he getting a lot more of the ball?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I like the way FOS moves and has something about him.

Bottom ager, so upside.

But, low possession getter.

We know he had injury issues this year, but the previous 2 years he showed his true potential by all reports.

So in those previous 2 years, we're his number still low, or was he getting a lot more of the ball?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I read one of the phantom drafts today where they said that he played less game time because of the injuries. He had more disposals in his bottom age year as a result.

I read one of the phantom drafts today where they said that he played less game time because of the injuries. He had more disposals in his bottom age year as a result.
I already feel for Finn if we select him!! People on here are so harsh on him, his gonna be a super player regardless

warner? 🤢. Yeesh. Front runner to the extreme. Too arrogant for an organisation that has Figjam Heeney in it too... Yep .... Burns team mates regularly... No thx. Petracca. Big game players. Win when it's tough players. We were dominating Melbourne til petracca said **** off and kicked 4 or 5. Miles ahead.

I already feel for Finn if we select him!! People on here are so harsh on him, his gonna be a super player regardless

I feel the Snark Moratorium thread might rise from the dead.

warner? 🤢. Yeesh. Front runner to the extreme. Too arrogant for an organisation that has Figjam Heeney in it too... Yep .... Burns team mates regularly... No thx. Petracca. Big game players. Win when it's tough players. We were dominating Melbourne til petracca said **** off and kicked 4 or 5. Miles ahead.

Trac was phenomenal that night...

Love Crippa, but Trac should have got the 3 votes for that game.

We moved up to pick 3 because we know exactly who we want and have a feel what other teams infront of us are doing and the closer we get to the the November 8 deadline the price for pick 2 will be more than it is currently, FOS will not go pass pick 3 imo and according the so called experts on the draft this year I think Carlton imo went up to pick 3 because they know they will draft a gun there they will not draft back down unless they get a feel that thier target of player or players will slide down past pick 3 in final on the night of the Draft we it becomes our turn FOS name will be called that's my feel and opinion at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back