Official 2008 Buddy Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

nick_savo

Premiership Player
Nov 8, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ok so here is the list in order 1-44
If The Royal Sampler is too busy we can get someone to replace him later (replaced by scottyD)
People have 24 hours to take their pick, then the next person can take theirs and you will have to pick whenever your online next

Here is the list:
  1. didaka - Scott Pendlebury
  2. PieLebo87 - Alan Didak
  3. jimmy35 - Dale Thomas
  4. Snag Breac - Anthony Rocca
  5. nick_savo - Martin Clarke
  6. luvlicca - Nick Maxwell
  7. Bloben - Cameron Wood
  8. medhurstISGOD - Paul Medhurst
  9. Tarkyn_24 - Tarkyn Lockyer
  10. Jabso - Travis Cloke
  11. The Majestic - Sam Iles
  12. Marklar 33 - Sean Rusling
  13. AsianWithAfro - Harry O'Brien
  14. scottyD - Heath Shaw
  15. Pie 4 Life - Dane Swan
  16. MagpieGirl 13 - Tyson Goldsack
  17. Pie eyed - Chris Dawes
  18. mightypies9 - Josh Fraser
  19. mydarlingclementine - Simon Prestigiacomo
  20. Optimax - Chris Bryan
  21. jerry springer - Shane O'Bree
  22. Swanny36 - Leon Davis
  23. campbell023 - Scott Burns
  24. Dazman - Brad Dick
  25. Moeys Magpies - Sharrod Wellingham
  26. Chrisrocks53 - Ryan Cook
  27. Dale Didak #134 - Danny Stanley
  28. sirlothie - John McCarthy
  29. Bay Pie - Ben Johnson
  30. PendlePie - (Needs to be replaced) - Ryan Lonie
  31. PieGal - John Anthony
  32. nathansb - Ben Reid
  33. Cjkirbs19 - Nathan Brown
  34. Shakermaker94 - Kevin Dyas
  35. bradrowe#32 - Chris Egan
  36. skeetz - Rhyce Shaw
  37. typewriter - Shannon Cox
  38. 1Percenter - Jaxon Barham
  39. powerpies - Alan Toovey
  40. EOP26 - Tobias Thoolen
  41. dooda - Brent McCaffer
  42. j2roc - Brodie Holland
  43. Smoky - Shane Wakelin
  44. popathon - Casey-Leigh
This may seem that I put myself high, but I swear on my life to you I didnt, this is copied straight over from random.org

So get choosing or pm me 5 of your choices and I will give you who is available when your turn is up, cheers

Enjoy and leave Marty :D;):thumbsu:

Re: Buddy Draft Thread

Excellent... A very good pick number 7. I can safely say that Maxwell will be gone before me though through Luvlicca. Also there may be a showdown western style between Nick_Savo and Snag_Break over Marty!

Excellent... A very good pick number 7. I can safely say that Maxwell will be gone before me though through Luvlicca. Also there may be a showdown western style between Nick_Savo and Snag_Break over Marty!

Im sure there will be some pre draft discussions between the two

im sure she respects me enough to leave him :D

Okay this is seriously screwed, only MY luck can be this bad.

I make it to #2 on a massive list yet the person above me is most likely to take my favourite player because of his nickname.

This isn't fair! I've been Didak's biggest, non stalker-ish, fan since we drafted him, before everyone started seeing his magic!

Didaka :D buddy, pal, :) friend, can you pick Pendles, theres also Cloke, or Heater, or Thomas. They're such star players for the Magpies!

Why? If you want different player then you pick them, someone who picked before you would be silly to trade as they could have picked the player they r trading 4 anyways

#16, not bad...
But I think I'm going to have to think of more players outside my top 5, considering who is infront of me. I think I can already rule out getting Thomas...:D

I'm sure that we can all see how much nick_savo wants Marty as his "buddy". Seeing as he revived/created this whole thing, I think we can all respect his wishes & leave Marty for him! Because without nick_savo, none of this would be possible!
Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 1: Didaka - Player number 234567 - Scott Pendlebury - Collingwood Magpies

Was very keen on Ben Reid & Cameron Wood, but I couldn't pass Pendlebury up at pick 1.

Pendlebury the shock number one pick
Young magpies midfileder Scott Pendlebury has become the first player drafted in the Magpies BigFooty Buddy draft. Didaka, the selectioned, was tipped to take enigmatic foward Alan Didak, but chose the silky midfielder insted. Didak is tipped to be picked up with the second selection.

Pick 1: Didaka - Player number 234567 - Scott Pendlebury - Collingwood Magpies

Was very keen on Ben Reid & Cameron Wood, but I couldn't pass Pendlebury up at pick 1.

You are an absolute star! Thank you :p

Pick 2: PieLebo87 - Player number ****** - Alan Didak

I have to admit, Cameron Wood really did catch my eye but I thought I'd go for a more popular option.

Didak, at #2, follows Pendlebury for Pies
Following an eventful beginning to the 2008 Magpie buddy draft where Scott Pendlebury was selected at number 1, ahead of magical #4 Alan Didak, Didak was chosen with the 2nd pick. 3rd pick is expected to take either Thomas, Cloke or Shaw. Stay tuned for further details.

im sure he respects me enough to leave him :D

Say rather, I know my limitations, Nick. Unless you want a report along the lines of;

"...and then Marty got the ball, but somebody from other team tried to trip him up, or possibly foul him, yet the Hound raced on regardless and kicked the ball, I thought, between the tall posts, but apparently not as the guy with the funny hat just waved a flag and didn't do the 2-finger thing...."

you'd better just fight it out with ScottyD.:D

2 down 42 to go
I have about 6 peoples top 5 preferences
Will make the draft alot quicker if more people can pm me their top 5

I have no chance of anyone in my top 10 let alone top 5!!!

Nick Savo i Pm my top 10 lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2008 Buddy Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back