Official: Andrew Lovett is now a Saint!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Official lovett a saint!

Congrats guys, will be an absolute gun for you.
Was a little worried he might drop off and sink back into old habits after he got his contract, but a professional club like the Saints will bring the best out of him.

FWIW I wouldn't have him off a HBF as he isn't a natural defender and hasn't worked for us in the past at all. On the wing, he will be a star. Oh and expect Riewolt to get another B&F, Dal Santo, Goddard and Lovett hitting him on the chest :thumbsu:

all i can say is YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

now trade that dog ball for pick 14 and get a 3 way trade for fevvyyyyyyy :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My initial reaction was that a first round pick is too much, but if CHB says it is not because of the quality of the draft this year, I'll take it and :). Welcome, Andrew Lovett !

Now let's see that we can get Fevola (if we believe we can handle Lovett, we should also believe that we can handle Fevola...) for Ball in a three club deal and Nathan Brown (Richmond's Nathan Brown that is) for an exchange of third or fourth round picks and I'll be really :D.

Rapt with this. Fills one of our few gaps being the pace department... now just for that lead up half forward...

I'm sceptical to be honest. There's still likely to be a couple of good kids left at 16. If we can get a good deal for Ball though I'll be much happier

I'm sceptical to be honest. There's still likely to be a couple of good kids left at 16. If we can get a good deal for Ball though I'll be much happier

Ball to the Pies for pick 14 and we're all good again!:) Doubt that Pies will like that idea though...

Bad deal.

We didn't need another downhill skiing midfielder.

We need players with 85kg on their frame that can beat Geelong players in a contest.

we need players that break the lines, ie wojo for geelong
lovett tackles and chases and can deliver at speed
have a look at his stats not as much of a skiier as u think :)

Subjectivity aside i think its good for both clubs - and realistic. Bombers prob go for Burgoyne now.

That's what I'm hoping for now.

Lovett was great for us, and will be prob be even better for you guys,
now that he is at a new club, he's probably got more passion, considering he had enough of Windy Hill. Enjoy.

[youtube]bjMyb6mR0zU[/youtube]
[youtube]Y8T2cW1V6XY[/youtube]
(Check out the run at the start, then the great kick to Monfries with about 40 seconds left.

You'll love him.

After watching these videos, and knowing we don't really need a young player, I love our recruiters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official: Andrew Lovett is now a Saint!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back