Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMD, if I'll ever understand the pleasure/relief/power (?) derived from inflicting pain upon another.......woman, child or male adult for that matter.

I may understand the words put forward for all sorts of excuses but if anyone does have such inclinations..........seek help. Don't ruin someone else to make you feel better. There may be other ways.

Love the word facetious, one of two words featuring all the vowels lined up in order.

Don't keep me hanging on the other!

I work with somebody who is related to jarred Roughead through marriage and apparently behind closed doors his prognosis is not good at all (off topic but thought this was the right thread) just hope he can recover but as it stands that is not looking like a certainty and a return to football even more unlikely

I work with somebody who is related to jarred Roughead through marriage and apparently behind closed doors his prognosis is not good at all (off topic but thought this was the right thread) just hope he can recover but as it stands that is not looking like a certainty and a return to football even more unlikely

:disrelieved:

Same prognosis with anyone that has melanoma that has spread to other parts of the body, very aggressive and almost impossible to stop. 10 year survival rate is less than 10% and life expectancy of 2-7 months. :(

Just wondering, where was Caro around the time Dustin Martin physically threatened a lady in a restaurant in the preseason. Much worse than what was said about her. If it were any other club she would've been all over it! Her silence was deafening. Does this mean she thinks it's okay to do so if you are a Richmond player? Also the Tigers who have applied a Triple M ban, did they apply a Dusty Martin ban as well? Don't think so (correct me if I was wrong). So once again, the Tigers denounce such things (unless of course you play for them).

Hypocrisy everywhere I look. Forgive my cynicism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering, where was Caro around the time Dustin Martin physically threatened a lady in a restaurant in the preseason. Much worse than what was said about her. If it were any other club she would've been all over it! Her silence was deafening. Does this mean she thinks it's okay to do so if you are a Richmond player? Also the Tigers who have applied a Triple M ban, did they apply a Dusty Martin ban as well? Don't think so (correct me if I was wrong). So once again, the Tigers denounce such things (unless of course you play for them).

She had plenty to say...you need to quit this agenda thanks

Bluesque

She reported facts yes, but was she outraged or did she offer an opinion like she normally does?

There is no agenda here, just opinion. I have not 'attacked' any posters opinion, but that's fine, no problem, opinion should be censored in this forum if it goes against the grain. I will say no more.

Sam Newman is so out of touch. Like Eddie he's stuck in the past and he probably said what he did last night so people remember he's still around. Has been irrelevant for years.

Getting plenty of airtime and support for someone who is irrelevant.

She did, if you forgot then that is your issue

Newman's contribution to the equality debate last night...
'If you're going to want to be equal and treated equally the point is don't complain when it's too equal,' he said.
'The jig's up Caro, honestly and truly. You are becoming an embarrassment. Even if you were under water you'd still be talking.'
'Fossil' by nickname, fossil by deeds, words and nature.

These offensive comments from the same sexist dinosaur that thought placing a mannequin of a woman's body and then stapling Caroline Wilson's head to it on TFS (2008) was the height of comedy gold.

Newman's too ignorant and arrogant to realise that bullying, misogyny, bigotry, denigration and disrespect ISN'T equality.

She had her say on Footy Classified and also wrote an article in her column in The Age as well as other media outlets:-

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ustin-martins-punishment-20151208-glipay.html

Yes her silence was very deafening. :rolleyes:

We get it ....... you don't like Caro BUT do your research 1st!

Getting plenty of airtime and support for someone who is irrelevant.

These are direct quotes from last night.

“Now, you can understand if you’re going to want to be equal and treated equally the point is don’t complain when it’s too equal,” he said.

”The jig’s up Caro, honestly and truly. You are becoming an embarrassment. Even if you were under water you’d still be talking.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back