Ok, time to vent some anger....

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not an expert on the rules but watching from Ireland your game has the same problem ours has. The refs/umpires want to be the stars. Every time Collingwood looked like pulling away the officials found a way to deny them - at both ends of the ground. Charlton got every thing that was going from them and took full advantage of it.

Re: This Is Fu**ed!

It is funny you all say we are a shit team, pathetic team, etc, except we beat you both times this year.
Who have you beaten apart from Geelong? Take a look at your own team before you start looking at who we have beaten.

We didn't pay them any respect today we showed guts and determination against Geelong as we knew we had to come out firing but we just thought this game will be a walk in the park. We didn't take risks unlike Carlton who deserved to win it'll interesting 4 weeks for us.

Carlton are far from a shit team these days.

I understand we're you're coming from but there are many teams worse than Carlton this year.

Just got back from the game, it's been a long time since I was so disappointed in a game... there were cheap free kicks both ways but ours weren't close to or directly in front of goal that resulted in a score at a pivotal time in the game. I won't blame the umpires as they can only call it as they see it. Sometimes you get the rub of the green, today we didn't.

I thought the positives out of the game were Medhurst, Reid and Dane Swan was excellent but made a couple of poor decisions at crucial times.

Shattered.

It is funny you all say we are a shit team, pathetic team, etc, except we beat you both times this year.
Who have you beaten apart from Geelong? Take a look at your own team before you start looking at who we have beaten.
we have only played a few top8 teams this year, we havnt had a chance to really beat anyone!
you guys have had the chance to knock off Adelaide,Geelong and Brisbane you have failed miserably against all of those!

Mate, piss off back to your own club board with your urinating full forward and convicted cheating president.

We can have a debate amongst ourselves without filth like you coming on here. Haven't you got anything else better to do?

mate you're a tool apart from us, the only teams you have beaten this year are:
Fremantle: 14th
West Coast: 15th
Melbourne: 16th
Port Adelaide: 11th

you have by no means improved you have only beaten VERY poor sides.
And my point was that collingwood never bury the shit teams(carlton,Fremantle,Melbourne.etc) when we play bottom eight sides i dont even expect us to win half the time....so until you come to reality about your pathetic,cheating club piss off back to your OWN board..

Lol this made me laugh. You completely contradicted yourself. The difference between Carlton this year and Carlton the last few years is that we couldn't beat the shit teams. This year we are easily a class above the bottom 4, and are winning the games against ordinary teams. Hence we have improved, and is why we have won as many as we have lost this year. You say we are still shit because we have only beaten the shit teams? That's the case for every year you dumb shit. The teams who can beat the shit teams, will be amongst the middle of the ladder, just as we are

I feel sorry for your fellow Collingwood fans who are regularly embarrassed by your idiotic comments

mate you're a tool apart from us, the only teams you have beaten this year are:
Fremantle: 14th
West Coast: 15th
Melbourne: 16th
Port Adelaide: 11th

you have by no means improved you have only beaten VERY poor sides.
And my point was that collingwood never bury the shit teams(carlton,Fremantle,Melbourne.etc) when we play bottom eight sides i dont even expect us to win half the time....so until you come to reality about your pathetic,cheating club piss off back to your OWN board..

You are all class mate,Flogged ya twice this year and the umps tried so hard to get you guys over the line.You guys are to far behind us and dont have many young kidds with the class of Gibbs and Murphy coming thru.

:D gotta laugh at you mate hehehe

Listen to you fools. Firstly, I think the Pies play above themselves every week, and always provide a contest and rarely get smashed. Today you saw a glimpse of the next 5 years - so get use to losing to us cause from here on end we get better and you get worse. WE win flags and you win spoons. Its written in script - Carlton just win, Collingwood just lose when it counts - Flags.

Carlton are far from a shit team these days.

I understand we're you're coming from but there are many teams worse than Carlton this year.
when did i specify them and when did i say they were the worst team in the comp??
i didnt they were just an example, im talking about the likes of
Melbourne:we only beat them by 21 points
St.Kilda: only beat them by 9 points
North Melbourne: we lost to them by 7 points
Carlton: we lost both times by 20points and 23 points
Brisbane: lost to them by 2 points admittedly they have improved but it was a woeful game.
Fremantle: only got over the line in the last quarter by 26 points

ALL of those teams were out side the eight when we played them, and only two are in the eight at this stage!!
that was point, I wasn't singling out carlton at all i was talking about in general!

Listen to you fools. Firstly, I think the Pies play above themselves every week, and always provide a contest and rarely get smashed. Today you saw a glimpse of the next 5 years - so get use to losing to us cause from here on end we get better and you get worse. WE win flags and you win spoons. Its written in script - Carlton just win, Collingwood just lose when it counts - Flags.

Is that why you have more spoons than us?

Helpful hint, if you want to be a ________ and gloat, don't do it in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and to all you carlton supporters, you are a bunch of dumbass' i'm not even criticizing carlton i am criticizing collingwood for not being able to put away bottom 8 teams, you _____ bunch of morons!

Card this fool please mods

____ing Pathetic Today Collingwood:mad:

Frigging Carlscum tools wonder why they get no respect. They're a crap team, who've beaten us twice this year.

That says more about us than it does about them.

Funny thing is, they're so reliant on Fev to win games for them, but by the time their "young stars" are on the horizon for a premiership, Fev will be gone, along with Stevens and Judd will be on a walking frame.

Enjoy the victory scum, it only heralds a false dawn.

F**k Off you ____ing Scum Suppoter

Its simple now, we play 22 games a year, we can only win 20.

Those bastards lift for Collingwood vs Carlton, as we time and time agian treat it like a normal f____ing match, cmon, I hate losing to those cheating, tanking smelly pieces of filth.

That decision in the 3rd quarter to Fisher in the goal square is the worst decision in Football history, within 30 secs the game went from Coll by 18 to Coll by 6.

Having said that, with 10-12 minutes to go there was 1 point in it, then apart from 3 or 4 players we gave up, yep, we just gave up.

Bloody pathetic, weak, soft and no heart.

Dane Swan is our next captain, one of the only players going at the end of every game we play, win or lose.

What a name...:rolleyes:

You are all class mate,Flogged ya twice this year and the umps tried so hard to get you guys over the line.You guys are to far behind us and dont have many young kidds with the class of Gibbs and Murphy coming thru.

:D gotta laugh at you mate hehehe

I think you're funny, you have brought some comic relief to this dark depressing day. You make me happy, in the knowledge that somehow those with an iq below their shoe size can still get a computer. What a wonderful world.

You furburger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, time to vent some anger....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back