Universal Love Old Bull, Young Buck

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would see him more in to time share sales or a good old fashioned ponzie scheme.
Cars sales have too much integrity for young dumb and full of bull shite.
I can see him going door to door in a black tie and short sleeves asking if you want to know about his lord and saviour.

It is a long one this week.

Well.

Apologies for the PTSD that bumping this once-great thread might cause. The pod truly is dead...

However, just finished the last episode of Tim Minchim's 8-episode series 'Upright' from 2019. On the Binge app.

Popped the first episode of the show on earlier today. Missus and I pissed ourselves laughing for the majority of it, and after a bottle of pinot bawled our eyes out towards the end. Ended up binging the whole thing. Milly Alcock (recently appeared on HouseofTheDragon) is incredible. Amazing soundtrack. Absolutely wonderful show and I implore everybody to give it a crack.

Oh, and I'm justifying bumping this on the Freo thread because there's about... Three mentions of the Dockers throughout the show. Premo.

Well.

Apologies for the PTSD that bumping this once-great thread might cause. The pod truly is dead...

However, just finished the last episode of Tim Minchim's 8-episode series 'Upright' from 2019. On the Binge app.

Popped the first episode of the show on earlier today. Missus and I pissed ourselves laughing for the majority of it, and after a bottle of pinot bawled our eyes out towards the end. Ended up binging the whole thing. Milly Alcock (recently appeared on HouseofTheDragon) is incredible. Amazing soundtrack. Absolutely wonderful show and I implore everybody to give it a crack.

Oh, and I'm justifying bumping this on the Freo thread because there's about... Three mentions of the Dockers throughout the show. Premo.
How does one watch that overseas?

Freddy was asked about it and reckons Jordan clark would make a good host

Matt Taberner and Nathan O'Driscoll

"The Weird Units podcast"

Luke Jackson as their first guest for maximum awkwardness.

Luke Ryan and Brennan Cox surely to replace obyb. Throw in NOD

“Bash Bros” podcast ( courtesy Putple Reign)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back