Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Anything less than 25 and 33 we send him to the draft.

If that draft is of the PSD variety we redraft him for the cost of salary only and we look to get our 1st in 12 months time.

I'd love to see us make that kind of stand.
Yep… then if he carries out his threat to sit out we won’t need to be paying him anyway.

The longer this drags on the less I want him at the club. Just take pick 25 and get Mitchell in. If Henry can't hold a spot in our forward line he's got no chance in Geelong's. He is already looking like a sook and someone who's not committed. They can have him and good luck. Leopards don't change their spots. Take pick 25 and whatever else. Move on.

The longer this drags on the less I want him at the club. Just take pick 25 and get Mitchell in. If Henry can't hold a spot in our forward line he's got no chance in Geelong's. He is already looking like a sook and someone who's not committed. They can have him and good luck. Leopards don't change their spots. Take pick 25 and whatever else. Move on.

Agree with that and that why be a late trade as we are still hoping Cats Up there Offer for Henry

Everyone... the thread prefix has changed, please report any opposition supporter and do not reply to them.
Hope this doesn’t become standard practice. Our board has a great reputation for accepting oppo supporters respectfully.

That said I’m assuming it will make your life easier as a mod tonight .... but as a general rule I don’t like it

Hope this doesn’t become standard practice. Our board has a great reputation for accepting oppo supporters respectfully.

That said I’m assuming it will make your life easier as a mod tonight .... but as a general rule I don’t like it
Surely we’re allowed an hour a year to not get trolled by morons

Holding Hold The Line GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone... the thread prefix has changed, please report any opposition supporter and do not reply to them.
Disappointed by this, i feel it's the first time ive seen it on our forum. On other boards i see it as a sign of how over sensitive and insecure the supporters of that club is. We've never had to do it because we can cope with opposition because as collingwood suporters we've always had to cope with it.

Henry’s manager needs to have a good hard look at himself.

If Ollie does walk, I can’t see how he gets to pick 25.

Hopefully the boy comes to he’s senses and signs 1 yr deal and we try to make him happy. It’s very hard with these youngsters these days who are very precious.

Disappointed by this, i feel it's the first time ive seen it on our forum. On other boards i see it as a sign of how over sensitive and insecure the supporters of that club is. We've never had to do it because we can cope with opposition because as collingwood suporters we've always had to cope with it.
Yeah I can sort of understand.

Geelong are the first supporter base on BF to have you banned for a day or call out trolling, so F the campaigners at this moment, the supporters of Geelong are becoming the definition of smug.

Henry’s manager needs to have a good hard look at himself.

If Ollie does walk, I can’t see how he gets to pick 25.

Hopefully the boy comes to he’s senses and signs 1 yr deal and we try to make him happy. It’s very hard with these youngsters these days who are very precious.
Anthony McConville should be looking for a new career whatever happens.

I have been on BF for over 12 years and it is the first time I have seen it as well.

Unfortunately posters don't see the number of deleted posts we have cleaned up and that is excluding those that are reported.

I agree our board is pretty tolerant and the team of mods are all in agreement of keeping it that way but this thread has attracted some that are not so respectful of the privilege of posting on our board.

Doubt it will be a common occurrence.

I get where you’re coming from but let’s be honest, they only come in here to troll and it stinks up threads and our board (Brions with the outbound Beams trade, Bulldogs with Treloar and now Cats with Henry). It’s bad enough of the main board and it makes it unreadable, we should be able to be free of it on our own board. Those that want to indulge and treat themselves to the “witty” and highbrow posting can go to the main board and leave the rest of us in peace.

I don't mind it, I always get in trouble for shit-stirring the shit-stirrers. :(

I have been on BF for over 12 years and it is the first time I have seen it as well.

Unfortunately posters don't see the number of deleted posts we have cleaned up and that is excluding those that are reported.

I agree our board is pretty tolerant and the team of mods are all in agreement of keeping it that way but this thread has attracted some that are not so respectful of the privilege of posting on our board.

Doubt it will be a common occurrence.

I will put forward a motion at our next AGM to double your salary.

They’ve had plenty of time to troll and for us to laugh at their expense. No issue with mods removing a heap of work for themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back