Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

So this popped up on my feed. Very careful not to say something wrong and therefore comes across as having the personality of a fish. Despite Adams asking a couple of times it was all about meeting the boys instead of being excited to join the pies.

So this popped up on my feed. Very careful not to say something wrong and therefore comes across as having the personality of a fish. Despite Adams asking a couple of times it was all about meeting the boys instead of being excited to join the pies.

Pretty general reponses for an 18 year old for most draftees I would imagine. Quite daunting experience the whole draft for a kid.

Pretty general reponses for an 18 year old for most draftees I would imagine. Quite daunting experience the whole draft for a kid.
With the media asking questions perhaps, but not a teammate those attempts to add a bit of fun to the chat were met with a dead bat.

Plenty of examples of draftees offering more though. Most recently Essendon f/s Davey gave a really insightful and fun interview on sen. There was an awkward question about gym sessions and adding weight and he brushed it off in joking manner.

I have repeatedly, to the point of annoyance, commented on his lack of personality - saying he has the personality of a fish does him more than justice. This is as animated as I have ever seen him.

I have repeatedly, to the point of annoyance, commented on his lack of personality - saying he has the personality of a fish does him more than justice. This is as animated as I have ever seen him.
He sooked for 2 years because it wasn't fair that he didn't get to go to geelong. Entitled twat

With the media asking questions perhaps, but not a teammate those attempts to add a bit of fun to the chat were met with a dead bat.

Plenty of examples of draftees offering more though. Most recently Essendon f/s Davey gave a really insightful and fun interview on sen. There was an awkward question about gym sessions and adding weight and he brushed it off in joking manner.
Think its just his quiet and reserved personality, from my interactions with him. Every player is a bit different. Some are more open and some, not so much. Think Ollie is more awkward/reserved until you get to know him. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Its a big change for a kid.

Think its just his quiet and reserved personality, from my interactions with him. Every player is a bit different. Some are more open and some, not so much. Think Ollie is more awkward/reserved until you get to know him. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Its a big change for a kid.
That's true many different personalities make an organisation work, you can't have all introverts nor all extroverts, plenty of people I thought were up themselves until I got to know them better, however I do still think he's a sook and the way he refused to come back to Collingwood if a trade couldn't be made was a little distasteful to say the least.

It’s best to pay him no mind. He is at the Handbaggers and is their problem. He is just a kid and we should have no ills towards him. I for one will be keen to see his progress. If he succeeds with them, we only have ourselves to blame……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s best to pay him no mind. He is at the Handbaggers and is their problem. He is just a kid and we should have no ills towards him. I for one will be keen to see his progress. If he succeeds with them, we only have ourselves to blame……

Agree brother although I think he never intended to stay with us.

Some kids just cannot break out and write their own story..

Geelong being only an hour or so away shows he is weak.
Especially playing for the best football club in the land.

Shit happens I guess

Can't see why 'we only have ourselves to blame' if he succeeds at Geelong. For what it's worth, though I believe he will succeed, I hope he doesn't.

Can't see why 'we only have ourselves to blame' if he succeeds at Geelong. For what it's worth, though I believe he will succeed, I hope he doesn't.

Where does the “Do Better, Be Better” start and end……
Or is that just for certain things only?

He’ll succeed and then some. The kid has some serious attributes that will be on show……

Shame he will not be wearing the black and white.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where does the “Do Better, Be Better” start and end……
Or is that just for certain things only?

He’ll succeed and then some. The kid has some serious attributes that will be on show……

Shame he will not be wearing the black and white.

That was his choice.

Was it?

And you know that because?

I suppose some truths are more truth than others truths….

He was offered a contract and chose to leave. So yeah, that was his choice.

I didn't get far in. Bloody hard work trying to listen to that. As enthralling as brushing your teeth. Good thing he can play footy.

I didn't get far in. Bloody hard work trying to listen to that. As enthralling as brushing your teeth. Good thing he can play footy.
I have an obsessive and lengthy teeth cleaning regime stretched out over three stages, and each clean is like confronting a life sentence. Listening to Henry attempt to banter with Adams from a VLine seat is equally tedious. I just wonder if he gave his consent for the online presence of this almost cringeworthy conversation.

Nah. Don't be all fair and considerate. He's no longer a Pie, so let's slag him off for having the charisma of soggy weet-bix.

Nah. Don't be all fair and considerate. He's no longer a Pie, so let's slag him off for having the charisma of soggy weet-bix.
Glad you are on board with the OH smear campaign, sr36. I can't think of anyone more deserving of a total personality and character demolition than Ollie. Had he stayed with us, I would have refrained from commenting on his obvious inadequacies while retaining my belief of future stardom, along with hopes that stepping up his game might also tap a hidden vein of charisma and encourage him to initiate lively discourse littered with riveting thoughts and words. Now that he has left, his inadequacies are the only qualities I wish to see flourish in his new environment.

Glad you are on board with the OH smear campaign, sr36. I can't think of anyone more deserving of a total personality and character demolition than Ollie. Had he stayed with us, I would have refrained from commenting on his obvious inadequacies while retaining my belief of future stardom, along with hopes that stepping up his game might also tap a hidden vein of charisma and encourage him to initiate lively discourse littered with riveting thoughts and words. Now that he has left, his inadequacies are the only qualities I wish to see flourish in his new environment.
If I don't fall asleep, I change the TV station when Matthew Lloyd speaks. Ollie has always reminded me of Lloyd.

I have an obsessive and lengthy teeth cleaning regime stretched out over three stages, and each clean is like confronting a life sentence. Listening to Henry attempt to banter with Adams from a VLine seat is equally tedious. I just wonder if he gave his consent for the online presence of this almost cringeworthy conversation.
You mob & your teeth brushing. Always knew you were fake supporters. What's wrong with the glass on your bedside table?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back