Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a time in your life when you wake up on someone's floor, somewhere, with a foreign object protruding from an orifice. It's a watershed moment. When it happens, you realise on some metaphorical level that you can never go home again.

The lesson for the CFC is not that Ollie is tainted by a Geelong upbringing, but that we didn't do enough to make him a different person.

He left with the same haircut that he arrived with. He left with the same oafish and doe-eyed look that he arrived with.

At the very least he needed a makeover, or some cosmopolitan adventurism which wouldn't raise an eyebrow in Smith St but which could deny him entry to the Australian Wool Museum, like studded denim shorts paired with a midriff top.

We made it too easy for Ollie to go home again.

Hoping he suffers a couple of career threatening injuries. I want to see him carried off on a stretcher.

the office no GIF

Hoping he suffers a couple of career threatening injuries. I want to see him carried off on a stretcher.
no matter how we feel about the events that went down in recent weeks, I think this is uncalled for.

I never would wish him harm.

no matter how we feel about the events that went down in recent weeks, I think this is uncalled for.

I don't like him, sounds like a spoilt brat but I definitely don't wish him any harm, I just hope he has a shit game when our VFL side plays against him.

Seems a bit over the top. One should do, really. A couple is unnecessary and just in poor taste.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if he has a shot on goal after the siren to beat us in the grand final? Personally, I would be hoping his leg falls off completely.

Yep, that’s what living in Geelong does to people.

I actually doubt Ollie's ever been to Corio...I mean real Corio (Corio Village) not the Grammar Yacht Club which is also located in Corio.
He may have been to Grammar to play against the big lads at some stage. Or to get treatment at GGS's state of the art Sports Medicine Precinct (yep you heard it right...a school has its own Sports medics....the Gyms and Sports precinct at Grammar rival anything in the AFL's upper echelon.

I actually doubt Ollie's ever been to Corio...I mean real Corio (Corio Village) not the Grammar Yacht Club which is also located in Corio.
He may have been to Grammar to play against the big lads at some stage. Or to get treatment at GGS's state of the art Sports Medicine Precinct (yep you heard it right...a school has its own Sports medics....the Gyms and Sports precinct at Grammar rival anything in the AFL's upper echelon.
Stood next to Grammar at the Head of School Girls earlier in the year.

w***ers.

He was one of the very few Collingwood players for whom I felt no real warmth even when he wore our beloved colours, so his move clears my conscience and makes him much easier to dislike. No doubt he will kick a bag against us at some stage in his career.

Hip hip lads - go school
Pretty much that.
They only had crews rowing in the 8 boats and would not move out of the way when our quads were rowing.
That is until I told them to move or I would throw them in the Barwon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back