Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just walked the dogs up St Kilda Rd to the pharmacy to double check that they won't ever again have the GUM unwaxed and guess what? They have it again for $11.99, $2 more than they were selling it for 3 months back. So I bought 2 and will see how much cheaper I can get it with the WA chap.

Haha how funny. It’s amazing what shows up when you least expect it. Glad you got what you need.

Haha how funny. It’s amazing what shows up when you least expect it. Glad you got what you need.
If not for your research I would not have exposed the pharmacy assistant's incompetence and uncovered the new supply of perhaps the world's most expensive floss.
I'm delighted that your home will once again be adorned with the sounds of squeaking teeth.
The rooms are alive with the sound of squeaking teeth! Perhaps now you will understand my reluctance to purchase those concrete crusted baguettes from the local Woodfrog bakery.

Just listened to the latest Jim Jefferies podcast, and apparently regular flossers live on average 6 years longer! Might have to join the squeaky teethers myself…

I Don't Know About That - E128 Dentistry
Not surprising. If someone is dedicated enough to floss daily they are likely to look after the rest of their body better.

I don’t need floss. Beer does a better job.

Just listened to the latest Jim Jefferies podcast, and apparently regular flossers live on average 6 years longer! Might have to join the squeaky teethers myself…

I Don't Know About That - E128 Dentistry
You have to learn how to grip and use it correctly. Curve it around the teeth then use an up and down motion from the gumline to the mid area (and beyond if you like) of the tooth. You also have to learn to pick the squeak signifying you've scraped off the bacteria. Once a day is all that's required, though I tend to do a slightly less thorough job in the morning.

You have to learn how to grip and use it correctly. Curve it around the teeth then use an up and down motion from the gumline to the mid area (and beyond if you like) of the tooth. You also have to learn to pick the squeak signifying you've scraped off the bacteria. Once a day is all that's required, though I tend to do a slightly less thorough job in the morning.
I have been using the following for years. I have to use three for different gap sizes, yellow, green and purple.
They are not cheap. $19.00 per packet but they are fantastic and better than floss.

2022-11-21_101513.jpg

I have been using the following for years. I have to use three for different gap sizes, yellow, green and purple.
They are not cheap. $19.00 per packet but they are fantastic and better than floss.

View attachment 1557687
Piksters are another brand you can buy from the supermarket.
It's interesting that we're using the thread of a now departed player for tips on dental hygiene.
I would have thought comparing Pigeon & Tommee Tippee feeding bottles would have been more appropriate. ;)

View attachment 1557687
I use both. Both have their uses. There are things one can't do that the other can.

I use both. Both have their uses. There are things one can't do that the other can.
I'm beginning to think that your teeth cant cope with bread due to being constantly in pain due to the torture routine you put them through - not stopping until they squeak out in pain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1557687

Is there a policy about product placement on BF? I was thinking of advertising my haemorrhoid cream....

Piksters are another brand you can buy from the supermarket.
It's interesting that we're using the thread of a now departed player for tips on dental hygiene.
I would have thought comparing Pigeon & Tommee Tippee feeding bottles would have been more appropriate. ;)
Avent all the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back