Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Geezzzzzz, just when I thought I'd seen the end of my favourite players leaving Tigerland for a little while......sigh. You'll be missed Collo.:heart:

Don't really understand Richmond's logic. Sure they/you wanted experienced players but Grigg is hardly that much harder, better or even experienced then Collins. I was expecting a 3rd/4th rounder or him entering into the PSD.

I'm so devastated! I am really hating Richmond's trade people sooooo much right now!!!!
It never came into my mind that Collo would get traded, I mean he's contracted (and my favourite player)
Especially when nothing's been speculated about it.

Don't know who I'll be supporting in Round 1: Richmond v Carlton...

Eff you Richmond :'(

I'm gutted but one thing is for sure no one will ever break Andy's club record of hanging 11 wet beach towels off his member unless Grigg or Houli are built like donkeys. Andy will so up Koutas long standing record of 3 tea towels after his first training run at Carlton.

Thank you Andy for 4 awsome years and I know this was not your fault but now your a Carlton player the Andy love simply has to end. It will take some time to get over you but please don't call me it will just make it harder.

It's not you it's me. I just f;&king hate Carlton. I hope they let you win some games.

WTF? :confused:

Give Grigg a chance. He can play and had a very solid end to the season. Disappointed we lost him but an happy with the trade given the circumstances. While Richmond had the upper hand, I'm not sure they didn't get the better player in Grigg.

propaganda at work...repeat something over and over and it is believed

Collins was average at best but because of the love on this board people are going overboard.

Still have faith in Richmond.

oh...and on a side note...they call me horse (tell all and repeat many times)

Grigg better turn out to be a star with how easily Cameron bent over for this one. I would be really calling out for his head if this turns out to be another McMahon type stuff up.

"You have to give up something decent to get something decent" He is right if the clubs are on an equal playing field. We had the advantage, We had the cards in our hands to get Houli cheap.

Well now that we have the deal done Richmond should start to talk to Jacobs about going to the Pre-season draft where we will pick him up. While we get Houli with our pick 46 in the National Draft.

I'm not happy with this. The Grigg situation was idiot proof, yet we've some how found a way of trading out a very good player, who's a good person, a hard worker and seemingly a week ago was in our future plans. I feel like I need a justification of why the club has done this.

I'm a Grigg fan and think he will be a fantastic player, but I don't want us to be a club who trades players like Collins under this situation. Right now I don't know background info or where we lie in other scenarios, but the information I do have doesn't please me at all.

stupid trade, no need at all. for both clubs, infact the exact opposite of what both clubs need. Richmond inside mids? got plenty, martin, cotchin, tuck, foley, jackson
carlton, outsides mids/fowards? got plenty, gibbs, murphy, simpson, yarran, garlett

anyway, grigg will be good but better then the others i mentioned, i doubt it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just a really sad day, I don't know what the club is trying to do... What are we trying to build here?

Good luck Andy, I am shattered at the moment that you are gone, Grigg Meh. Pfffft. How are we suposed to build an upcoming young team when you get rid of guys who we love and can play? :(

Absolutely shattered. Is Houli really that important that we need to trade our one of our young guns so we don't have to choose between 2 players in the PSD?

I can safely say I would rather Collins+Grigg than Grigg+Houli (just hope to hell we don't crack under the pressure from Essendon and offer another young gun), hell I'd rather just Collins if it really came down to us not being able to get either due to other circumstances. We had the upper hand and still cracked under the pressure, how does this happen?

**** this is horrible. I never cared much for Grigg but loved little Collo, have always seen potential in the kid, right from the moment he was drafted. Was finally settling in this year with 15/22 games including some special moments crumbing as well as that wonderful moment against Sydney getting smashed, knocked out, coming back and kicking the winning 2 goals.

Now he's gone to the worst possible side you could want for the kid...

Shattered.:(:mad::thumbsdown:

Absolutely shattered. Is Houli really that important that we need to trade our one of our young guns so we don't have to choose between 2 players in the PSD?

I can safely say I would rather Collins+Grigg than Grigg+Houli (just hope to hell we don't crack under the pressure from Essendon and offer another young gun), hell I'd rather just Collins if it really came down to us not being able to get either due to other circumstances. We had the upper hand and still cracked under the pressure, how does this happen?

**** this is horrible. I never cared much for Grigg but loved little Collo, have always seen potential in the kid, right from the moment he was drafted. Was finally settling in this year with 15/22 games including some special moments crumbing as well as that wonderful moment against Sydney getting smashed, knocked out, coming back and kicking the winning 2 goals.

Essendon have seen us bend over for the cheats and will expect the same. get ready for a bumpy ride

well u cant say richmond supporters arnt passionate. board went into overload today as we saw a young promising talented player in andy collins traded away for grigg who may turn out a better player but that is not the point of richmond supporter's problem with the trade. it lies with the fact we held all the cards and we got rid of a player who had the skills had the talent and bleeds for the club and is one of those players you just dont trade. andy jst had the bartlett look about him now we may never see that. i dont know wat will be worse next year watching us hopefully beat carlton in round 1 and seeing andy on the opposing team or carlton once again upstageing us in the first game and andy tearing us a new one.

Well done RFC. Just when we thought you were on the right track you go do something stupid like this. Craig Cameron you are a moron. **** off back to Melbourne you idiot. :mad::thumbsdown:

Yes I think you are right, they didn't want to choose between the two players in the PSD, according to trade radio Houli will get to Punt Rd via the PSD. I don't know what this will do for the team morale, losing a great bloke, I mean we were trying to build something for the future, its not as if we are premiers next year. It sounds like Houli will be better as he can kick the ball, as for Grigg he hacks the ball and his foot skills are not great, going by the Blues fans. This time of the year sucks unless you get a gun player.:(

Apparently suggesting sacking the coach and recruitment staff is going over the top. I thought we were allowed opinions in this board.

Seriously what does this trade say about the club. Come down to richmond if your a shit player not getting enough games, we'll pay 100k too much and even give away our own talented youngsters to fit you in.

They've got no ****ing idea:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back