Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Would the effect of players transferring into Brisbane on large pay deals have anything to do with it?

Yep, I would say so; Fevalenko. Bradshaw, Rischitelli and Brennan are all gone. Clarke and Sherman might be going. Please, Richmond don't let this be us. Hardwick said there is no sentiment in football, but how can Mick Malthouse play Leon Davis if there is no sentiment in football? I don't want mercs, if it means loosing the heart and soul of our football club.

With good reason, just about every single Richmond poster seem to be unhappy with this. He's talented, good skills, young and seems to bleed for the RFC.

How can it be that all supporters know this deal is not a good one for them, yet the club be happy to go ahead with it?

I'm still struggling to get my head around it. Surely something has happened to warrant this? Something behind closed doors that would justify this? Unless you are just dead-set on Grigg?

It's a bit baffling to be honest...

Its Phillip Walsh all over again......has Greame Richmond risen from the Grave.....

Young Tiger Andrew Collins may be on his way to Visy Park as part of Grigg move but that was unconfirmed as of Saturday.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103966/default.aspx

oh my:eek:

if it happens it happens - but as of right now - its clearly not.

If it was that close last night.... you must ask why after several hours on today, its still not on

looks like he may be on his way - or he may not...

Young Tiger Andrew Collins may be on his way to Visy Park as part of Grigg move but that was unconfirmed as of Saturday.

If it was that close last night.... you must ask why after several hours on today, its still not on

The guy quoted C4 saying he's making the 99% up... where C4 rightfully put him into place... fyi 99% is still may

RFC_Official has disappeared of the face of the earth..........bunch of weak P****s

He will probably be back Monday when he returns to work.
****ing calm down, it hasn't even happened, pure speculation, not worth getting worked up over maybe losing a player on the fringes of our best 22.

NQTIGER, I know it sounds stupid, but maybe he doesn't work on the weekends?

How long have you been following this club?

Does Pitura or Walsh ring a bell anywhere and they were awsome for this club.......only rivalled by the Jordy acquisition, it took us six years to return from the Pitura crap, we still havent recovered from Walsh.

If you dont learn from past mistakes you are doomed to repeat them.

Next Target will be cameron cloke......FMD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long have you been following this club?

Does Pitura or Walsh ring a bell anywhere and they were awsome for this club.......only rivalled by the Jordy acquisition, it took us six years to return from the Pitura crap, we still havent recovered from Walsh.

If you dont learn from past mistakes you are doomed to repeat them.

Next Target will be cameron cloke......FMD

Ian Stewart was not a bad trade for the Tigers.

He did win the Brownlow while he was at Richmond.

That is the most moronic post I have ever read on this board and that is saying something. You should be banned for saying shit like that.

Absolutely loved this.

I am going to be ignorant and just say they have rung the wrong Andy Collins and our boy has zero interest in these fools.

lolwut? :confused:

Click on the link to Emma Q's Twitter that I posted and follow the trail of conversation backwards.

I haven't read through the whole thread (just about to though, and I feel card happy).
I think people are overestimating Andy C. Has been on the list for an eternity. Injury prone, soft body.
I would rather we keep him. I really like him as a pure footballer.
I just think people are overestimating him.

I think you guys are over rating Collins. He is not that good. With a full squad available he would not be in our best 22. Grigg would easily be in our best team.

Yep.

For the Richmond people saying Carlton are trolling - wake up. I would prefer Grigg hands down, however Carlton don't really have a choice so at least Collins has potential. Grigg > Collins but only marginally (hopefully) so it's a fair trade.

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumped Omg not andy collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back