Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

"There really needs to be some positional weighting when it comes to the rising star because for my money a 3 goal, 5 scoring shot game for a 19 year old key forward is worth a 30+ disposal game for a 19 year old half back."

"There really needs to be some positional weighting when it comes to the rising star because for my money a 3 goal, 5 scoring shot game for a 19 year old key forward is worth a 30+ disposal game for a 19 year old half back."

Hawthorn fans really enjoying flooding the Freijah thread with “but Dear is better and will get rising star because Freijah is just a half back”. Classy.

Hawthorn fans really enjoying flooding the Freijah thread with “but Dear is better and will get rising star because Freijah is just a half back”. Classy.
It's also factually incorrect, as Freijah is still 18 lol

Dick swinging fans that hijack threads, that are about another player are the worst. Like f off and learn to appreciate both players, or take it to the thread about said player.

Dear has done okay. Only reached double figures disposals three times out of fourteen games. Only hit high tackle stats in 1/3 of his games, kicked two bags of 3 or more twice. Typical of a first year player. But nothing to slip out your pants and dangle in front of everyone.

Amazed at how insecure fans are about their own when someone starts to talk about another player not on their own team. "but but, what about me? give me attention please"

Dick swinging fans that hijack threads, that are about another player are the worst. Like f off and learn to appreciate both players, or take it to the thread about said player.

Dear has done okay. Only reached double figures disposals three times out of fourteen games. Only hit high tackle stats in 1/3 of his games, kicked two bags of 3 or more twice. Typical of a first year player. But nothing to slip out your pants and dangle in front of everyone.

Amazed at how insecure fans are about their own when someone starts to talk about another player not on their own team. "but but, what about me? give me attention please"
Dear's exceeded expectations, but he would still be at best be only the fifth key forward I'd take heading forward from this point on into the future (I'd still take Logan Morris, Nate Caddy, Ethan Read and Jed Walter heading forward). He's had better years than the latter two, but both were top 10 picks for a reason. He hasn't shown more on a per-game average than Morris and Caddy, who were also earlier draft picks for a reason (debatable if you can call Morris a genuine key rather than a medium/third but whatever)

There are Hawks fans sincerely claiming that he might go top 5 or whatever in a redraft from last year's draft now, not pick 20 or 25 or whatever. Incredible.

Dear's exceeded expectations, but he would still be at best be only the fifth key forward I'd take heading forward from this point on into the future (I'd still take Logan Morris, Nate Caddy, Ethan Read and Jed Walter heading forward). He's had better years than the latter two, but both were top 10 picks for a reason. He hasn't shown more on a per-game average than Morris and Caddy, who were also earlier draft picks for a reason (debatable if you can call Morris a genuine key rather than a medium/third but whatever)

There are Hawks fans sincerely claiming that he might go top 5 or whatever in a redraft from last year's draft now, not pick 20 or 25 or whatever. Incredible.
One said if everything goes right Dear can be as good as Carey 😆

It’s the same rubbish they spruiked about Mitch Lewis being the next big thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far three Port supporters have said the club should go to the Supreme Court about Dan Houston's ban

update: four

Last edited:
Maybe we can sacrifice a few 'lambs' over the next few weeks... AFL wants to hurt us by removing one of our best players we'll we will do the same.

Jed McIntee to play this week and take out Serong in the first few minutes.
Williams to play first final and take out Heeny/Green in the first few minutes. Fight fire with fire.

"FWIW , he is unavailable and going back to SA for family reasons but Alex Neal- Bullen i think is a better allround footballer than B Smith , and if he was available id much prefer him at Geel than B Smith"

I actually agree with this and I'm not even trolling. I probably rate ANB higher and Bailey Smith lower than most though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back