Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

On the Carlton board they have a thread dedicated to stupid things other supporters say, and the thread isn't open to opposition supporters. Their equivalent to this thread is also Carlton supporters only.
Says it all. They can give it but can't take it. Incredibly fragile supporter base.
30 years in the wilderness will do that to a person

I like that we’re mostly not a touchy bunch. I can’t speak for everyone, but most of us are tough enough to handle whatever nonsense trolls spew out
At least when the oppo trolls come here, we can respond back & have a bit of banter... because we all know you can't do that on their boards. Not even a 😍 or 😂 is tolerated.

The Carlton Fan Cams are a classic tonight. This is Lord of the Rings trilogy stuff.
Where do I find this comedy show?

Edit. Found it on YouTube. Actually laughing out loud 45 seconds in. 🤣🤣

on the youtube blue abroad channel. it just finished but the playback should be available.
54 seconds in: "I'm really sorry to anyone who I told to believe. I was wrong"

I've rewatched that 4 times and I'm still laughing.

This could be the best thing I'll watch all year. Gold

The other ones to must watch are the Collingwood beating Carlton in heartbreaking fashion triliogy from 2022 & both this year, you know the games. They are simply Oscar nominations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vossy's presser could be gold!

david lynch GIF

Just to clarify .. if a Pie supporter posts something negative/funny, about another team on my club's thread, such as this one, am I allowed to respond with a 😍 or a 😂 without copping a ban?
Posts on here are the responsibility of our Mod team, (with exceptions).
As a general rule posts are reported to bring them to our attention ( that’s our preferred method btw).

Some absolute gold at the beginning is Pommy hitting the table so hard it takes out his camera.

The other ones to must watch are the Collingwood beating Carlton in heartbreaking fashion triliogy from 2022 & both this year, you know the games. They are simply Oscar nominations.

The SEN calling of the 2022 game is still the clubhouse leader!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back