Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we had a list primed to challenge for a flag then I wouldn't be against Lyon, he's good for that. However, there's a clean-out and rebuild occurring at the club and I'm not sold on him to coach that sort of list so, thankfully, he said no.

So you’d rather someone with no track record of any kind?
Well, you have to start from somewhere. Since 2013, all premiership coaches have either been Clarkson or worked under him. Bolton was a failure but he's an outlier so far. Agree to disagree but Lyon wouldn't have been the right man for our list in its current state. I'm warming to Yze but redhorse has no put doubt into my mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze was not here to interview. He was here to shake hands.
Thats my understanding as well

All interviews have been conducted in Melb, not Adelaide

As I said yesterday my understanding is that all nterviews have been completed and the final part of the process is aligning the review process with how the new coach may want to set up the footy dept

I also dont believe that Hocking was interviewed for the senior role, I think we might be talking with him about another role

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Nicks has the job, why did Rob Chapman say last night it would take 2 weeks to announce it?
That's not what Chapman said

He said the club will make a series of announcements of the next two weeks, this coukd be senior coach, asst coaches, head if football etc

These Announcements could be staggered after the senior coach announcement

That's not what Chapman said

He said the club will make a series of announcements of the next two weeks, this coukd be senior coach, asst coaches, head if football etc

These Announcements could be staggered after the senior coach announcement

Yeah Senior Coach would be first it makes no sense not to be

Thats my understanding as well

All interviews have been conducted in Melb, not Adelaide

As I said yesterday my understanding is that all nterviews have been completed and the final part of the process is aligning the review process with how the new coach may want to set up the footy dept

I also dont believe that Hocking was interviewed for the senior role, I think we might be talking with him about another role

shaking hands because he has the job. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back