Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

You want success you need to be ruthless, cut off the weak. Never in my time involved in the game have I seen a club succeed without a hard edge. Above all else, we are in this business to win. Blokes want a holiday away from football because it’s stressful, give me a break.

The bloods get a great win, couldn’t help but notice the Horses emotion after the game, I think he’s hurting over the Corowa predicament, his heart lies on the Murray.

I’m sure he will mention it in his press conference. Actually expecting him to step down from the Swans and announce his return to the border region

You want success you need to be ruthless, cut off the weak. Never in my time involved in the game have I seen a club succeed without a hard edge. Above all else, we are in this business to win. Blokes want a holiday away from football because it’s stressful, give me a break.
The rhetoric sounds very much like slabs of Barassi and Kennedy.

If I could be bothered I would do a search of this post over Barassi's biography The Coach. For plagiarism.

Otherwise slabs of a NFL or NBA coach's biography.

Pathetic really.

Last edited:
The rhetoric sounds very much like slabs of Barassi and Kennedy.

If I could be bothered I would do a search of this post over Barassi's biography The Coach. For plagiarism.

Otherwise slabs of a NFL or NBA coach's biography.

Pathetic really.
God I love your work Tongue!

Next he will be telling us that C/R have parted ways with Owen and replaced with Joel Mackie and hes bringing most of Osborne with him

Back in the day therapy was getting in the weights room or running some laps at training, kicking the pills around with your mates, and there was no financial gain. Now we’ve got blokes on $800 a game and expect the club to provide health professionals to help them with the Tuesday blues after a weekend vaping and taking god knows what. Give me a bloody break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in the day therapy was getting in the weights room or running some laps at training, kicking the pills around with your mates, and there was no financial gain. Now we’ve got blokes on $800 a game and expect the club to provide health professionals to help them with the Tuesday blues after a weekend vaping and taking god knows what. Give me a bloody break.

You’re a very ignorant man mate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That’s a wee bit hypocritical coming from someone who likes a red…

Last edited:
Kiss goodbye to any hope Jake Melkshan will be the big name Corowa-Rutherglen desperately needs to kickstart resurrection. Two goals in last qtr inc the winner with under minute to go for Dees. No Fritsch for a while, he’s staying put in AFL.

There will be some major changes at Demon land, player wise at the end of the year.

Who knows who’s going to fall out the back

Tipping Wangaratta to lose today, meanwhile we will seize the day and take grip of third. Mid July, you can smell September, no excuses from here on in. We dropped two we shouldn’t have, but there’s no time to hang the head and slouch the shoulders, that’s for losers, now we get back to work. I hope the Myrt boys have had their weeties, things could get ugly, lovely day, dry deck, let’s get it.

Tipping Wangaratta to lose today, meanwhile we will seize the day and take grip of third. Mid July, you can smell September, no excuses from here on in. We dropped two we shouldn’t have, but there’s no time to hang the head and slouch the shoulders, that’s for losers, now we get back to work. I hope the Myrt boys have had their weeties, things could get ugly, lovely day, dry deck, let’s get it.
1689382839184.gif

If you are wrong I think you should reveal your identity?

That speech gave me chills.
I’m tipping rovers by 3 goals. But you can chalk the win up to Geoff’s pre game speech.

Wodonga by 50+

Yarra surely can blow out the raiders by 100+

North could get the upset win today.
I’m tipping them to win by less than 10

I could be wrong but I think the bigger the number the better

Screenshot_20230715_175156_Chrome.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back